Bellavance Truck & Equipment

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 15 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Best buying experience ever!
    November 18, 2016

Dealing with Chris was a great pleasure. He made my wife and I feel at ease the whole time. He worked with us for quite a while and got us into a grea...t truck. This guy is not your usual used car salesman. I highly recommend this team if you're in the market for a good used vehicle. Great experience!

Satisfied customer
    November 14, 2017

Very good experience! Chris was very professional and helpful. It was very refreshing to get that personal service that is missing from many businesse...s these days. We highly recommend Bellavance Truck and Equipment.

Prospective Buyer.
    October 25, 2017

Emailed them via Cars.Com & never got a response to either of my enquiries! Buying somewhere else!

First of all let me start by saying I don't appreciate a negative review based only on an email "enquiry" and also if your email went to the spam fold...er like many do I apologize for us not knowing or seeing it. But I am the owner and when you deal with my business for a vehicle purchase you are dealing with me directly not with a salesman or employee. Also I have a receptionist in the office to answer calls and some questions plus I put my PERSONAL CELL phone # in every one of my vehicle ads and it is also listed on my website so there is never an excuse to not be able to reach me!!! If you only had an idea of how many bogus or spam emails (that only say things like is this vehicle still available, or what's your last price)that I receive on a daily basis maybe you would understand!! That and the fact that I am on the road a lot shopping for the best deals so that I can continue to have the MANY happy and satisfied customers that I have. So I am sorry that your email didn't get a response as fast as you thought it should, but again I stress that there is an old school method of contact called a telephone that is still commonly used. And I can always be reached on my cell. Thank you for your INQUIRIY & Good Luck with your search, Chris Owner Bellavance Truck & Equipment

This is how it buying a vehicle should be!
    November 10, 2016

I was in the market for a used truck and looked everywhere, even out of state. Then I came across Bellavance and stopped in to take a look. I discover...ed a nice variety of QUALITY used trucks and an owner that prides on reputation. Chris sold me a sweet (one owner) GMC Sierra at a great price and made the entire process easy. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

highly recommend
    October 22, 2016

We recently bought a used Ford truck from Chris at Bellavance Truck and auto and it was well worth the 45 minute drive down there. Great selection and... honest, no pressure sales. He was up-front about the condition and history of all the trucks we looked at. Not only was I told what was done to the truck prior to the sale, I was shown what was done. Chris made sure that any little kinks were taken care of so my family and I were sure we were driving away in a safe, reliable vehicle. No doubt I will go back when it is time for the next one.

Great experience!
    July 13, 2016

A huge thanks to Chris! He made purchasing our 2009 truck painless. He is low-key on the sales end, but conscientious on the business end. We traveled... an hour to get there, and he graciously stayed late (well-beyond business hours) to fill out all the paperwork for the financing. We walked out happy with our purchase and enthusiastic about doing business with BTE again!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!
    May 2, 2016

I would like to Thank Chris very, very much for selling me a Great SUV. I looked at many other vehicles before finding this one and I'm glad I didn't ...buy before looking here. Chris is a very easy going guy to deal with and no pressure at all like most car dealerships. If anyone is looking to buy, check here before going anywhere else. I will send anyone that I know looking to buy a vehicle here. I'm very satisfied with my experience here. I would give them an A+++++ GREAT PLACE THAT I HOPE WILL STILL BE IN BUSINESS IF I EVER NEED ANOTHER VEHICLE! Thanks again, Chris & your mechanic.

Very pleasant to deal with. Great value.
    June 19, 2015

I was very happy when I left this growing dealership with my newly purchased used truck. Chris is an easy guy to deal with. He was not pushy and was v...ery pleasant to talk to. I came in on a Saturday and he stayed after normal hours so I could look at a few of his trucks. After we reached an agreement, Chris was able to have me on the road with my new purchase in a short amount of time. Even though it's almost an hour away from me, this would be the first place I look when I need another truck.

Excellent customer service
    December 26, 2014

We purchased a nice pick-up truck from Bellavance this past fall. This was my son's first vehicle purchasing experience. A short time after the sale w...as complete, the vehicle started having some minor issues that needed to be repaired. As a result, my son contacted the dealership to begin the repair process. The dealership was supportive, understanding, and facilitated the repairs in a timely fashion. It was super nice to work with a dealership to get the vehicle repaired rather than fighting against them. Their commitment, understanding, and empathy is admirable and appreciated. There is no doubt that we will consider purchasing from this dealership again when the need arises.

Would highly recommend to others Best dealer in CT
    December 31, 2013

I drove across the state twice to buy a wrangler from Chris at Bellavance Truck & Equipment, he has to be the nicest, most honest, no pressure sales p...erson I have ever dealt with! He was quick to work with my urgent need for a vehicle and was just a fantastic person to work with. Because of the way he worked with me, I not only will recommending him to everyone I see but I will be buying my next truck through him very soon.

Bellavance Truck & Equipment