Hornburg Jaguar Land Rover Santa Monica

80 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2019

Stelain Tomozei at Hornburg Santa Monica handled the lease of my Range Rover like a true pro and I would use him again. This is my third Range Rover, and... this is the best leasing experience I have had - by far.

Hi Randall, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review, it means a lot to us to see how happy you are! Enjoy your new Rover!... Best regards, Hornburg Santa Monica.

May 13, 2019

Excellent. I love my car , I received very good srevice from my dealer in Santa Monica . This is my second car from them and not the last one.

Hi Moshe, it's great to learn how happy you are with your experience. Thanks for sharing with us! Best regards, Hornburg Santa Monica.

• February 11, 2018

friendly and accommodating. great selection and very nice facility.

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our store, Ronald. That's what we're here for. Thank you for your feedback! Best regards, Hornburg Ja...guar Land Rover Santa Monica.

May 2, 2019

Overly pleased with their customer service. Everyone was polite and well informed about everything. They made our buying process smooth. I highly recommend... this dealer.

Hi Abigail, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. It means a lot to us. Enjoy your new car! Best regards, Hornburg Sa...nta Monica.

April 19, 2019

Friendly and knowledgeable people. Also great options for exterior and interior colors in the cars. I am a returning customer and will come back again.

Hi Niyati, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, it keeps the team motivated to learn how happy you are! Hope to see you... in the future! :) Best regards, Hornburg Santa Monica.

March 24, 2019

I had great experience. The salesman, Kenny, was very professional. He took time to explain the features of the car i wanted. Once I made up my mine, he... introduced me to Vivian, the finance person. She too was awesome. She processed the financing in a timely manner. I was really impressed by both of them and I will definitely share my favorable experience with them to my friends and anyone who wants to buy a Jaguar or Rang Rover.

Hi John, Thank you so much for the great review, it's experiences like yours that really motivates the team! :) Enjoy your new car! Best regards, ... Hornburg Santa Monica.

January 9, 2019

The service from the receptionist was on point. And our Salesperson Alex was more than awesome! Honest, straighfoward and easy!!! And even great with... follow up! Love our car!!

Hi Ricardo! It's so exciting to learn how happy you are with the services we've provided. We work hard to offer the best experience to our customers a...nd it really keeps everyone motivated to see your review. Thanks for sharing! Best regards, Hornburg Santa Monica.

November 26, 2018

The Hornburg Dealership in Santa Monica deserves 10+ in overall satisfaction! Knowledge and Professionalism is what i personally admire the most, their... easy going and well experienced sales associates can assist you in all areas regarding the car you are to purchase or lease as they recognize the needs of the buyer. Thank you guys!

Hi Zoran, it's so motivating to learn you had a great experience with us, thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We'll make sure the team knows ...how happy you are. :) Best regards, Hornburg Santa Monica.

November 21, 2017

The car was delivered with a crucial part yet to be delivered. Though promised ,It has not been handled satisfactorily by the sales department or General... Manager. Customer service by sales leaves much to be desired and in fact has been "hands off" since selling the vehicle with essentially no post sales attention.

Hi Erwin, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not ...a positive one. Thank you for taking the time to share with us, if you should need anything else please contact us at marketing@hornburg.com. Sincerely, Hornburg Jaguar Land Rover Santa Monica

September 14, 2017

very professional, good custom care, good people. very pleasant experience

Andrea, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Reviews like yours are always great motivators for our Santa Monica team and help us ...see how well we're doing. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us and for selecting us as your dealership. Happy driving! Sincerely, Hornburg Jaguar Land Rover Santa Monica