Sacramento Auto Sales Center Inc.

• Dealership Professionals!!

sacramento auto sales center is the best in quality, reliability, value and customer satisfaction in both sales and service. thank you guys once again!!!

• Awesome service.

Very nice. Smooth process. Alex was a great guy. Thank you for making my day with my new car¿

• VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF AND GREAT CARS

Most easiest financing process ever. fun people, great cars highly recommended.

Most easiest financing process ever. fun people, great cars highly recommended.

• Wonderful Experience

I found this dealership to be easy to work with and the sales man was fun yet professional. Great deals on cars for commuting back and forth to work. This actually was a fun experience.

• Great

I just bought two cars from this place best deals in town ( found out after going to 20 other dealerships). Thank you guys for your honesty and fast service!!

• Good Experience

I needed a car for my son. I was looking for a reasonable price and a quality car and I was impressed with their service. Their location is not that great (its tucked in the back street) but the price and quality was worth it

• A++++++++

Really nice cars!! People are very nice and helpful

Really nice cars!! People are very nice and helpful

• Excellent

Beat service and prices in town will recommend to any one who likes to support local buisnesses.