Fiat of Wichita

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• July 17, 2015

Dont know why they have an internet sales team beacuase I guess they cant sell cars. I was purchasing a car from them online and i was at final stage ...of talking about interest rates (after they pulled my credit rating). So we agreed on price, agreed on trade in, credit was all set and then he tells me someone else is there now to look at and they sold it! I dont know how my doing it online was any different than sitting at there desk. Do not trust them.

Natalie, I understand that you and Devin spoke about this issue Saturday. Sounds like he is working to find another vehicle that will work out for you.... Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues. Thank you, Davis-Moore

Fiat of Wichita