4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 331 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

331 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Arlington Heights Ford from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience!!!!
    August 9, 2017

I had a great experience at Arlington Heights Ford purchasing my 2016 Ford Escape. Everyone was polite, efficient and thorough and the vehicle is grea...t!

Erica, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Escape! Thank you again for choosing Arlington Heights Ford, and we hope to see y...ou again soon!

Arlington Ford
    April 9, 2018

We just purchased our second Ford Escape and it was a pleasure to work with George Sarkisian. I highly recommend George!

Very happy with my purchase
    March 16, 2018

I had reached out to Arlington Heights Ford when I was looking for a new vehicle for my growing family. When I called the dealership, I was connected ...with Mayra. She was able to answer every question I had in a professional manner. She found the perfect vehicle that fit all of the needs of my growing family. She made it an easy and enjoyable experience. I am very happy with my purchase and will be recommending her to friends and family!

AH Ford
    February 9, 2018

Awesome time working with Jeff Reckards on the purchase of my Edge and Raptor. The buying process was easy and no problems what so ever. Drove off hap...py.

Ed, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Bad Service and they won't respect the people .
    February 7, 2018

I visited 2 times in a week this place they won't tell the exact problem but they charge 105$ diagnose charge . They worked on recalls related to seat... belt and airbag the airbag-seat belt light started glowing . The main frustrated they won't treat customer with any respect . I try to talk with the service manager or director but they told they were busy . I never saw this kind of service . They want to make money only on diagnose charge .

Arlington Heights Ford

Hi Satish. Thank you for the review. Please contact me directly so I get more information about your experience. Customer satisfaction has been a p...riority in our dealership since day one. I could not find any record of your visit ore any contact information for you in our system, so please me directly at (847)481-0473. John Guido, Jr. General Manager Arlington Heights Ford

Employees Worked With
    They wont respect the customer .
    February 6, 2018

I visited 2 times in a week this place they won't tell the exact problem but they charge 105$ diagnose charge . They worked on recalls related to seat... belt and airbag the airbag-seat belt light started glowing . The main frustrated they won't treat customer with any respect . I try to talk with the service manager or director but they told they were busy . Finally i got the service manager number and i spoke with him and he was too much rude . I never saw this kind of service . They want to make money only on diagnose charge .

Satish, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Arlington... Heights Ford. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll reach out to our General Manager directly at (888) 481-8607 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

Horrible customer service in finance dept.
    February 2, 2018

My son went in with my husband to buy his first car. Overall deal went smoothly. Although the car smells like smoke, the salesman said he had just sm...oked next to the car. Clearly was not the case. The car continued to smell once home with it. After purchasing the car we needed to know the lender's name for insurance. It was not stated on the paperwork. My son called TWO times spoke with someone who took his number and they never called back, and actually hung up on him. My husband called a third time, the man was extremely rude and the they tried to put him off again by taking his information, but he refused and demanded the lender's name. It took the finance person two seconds to look it up in his computer. Horrible customer service, I would not recommend this dealer!

Arlington Heights Ford

Thank you for the review. Customer satisfaction is a priority at our dealership. I'm sorry about the experience you had while trying to get the info...rmation for you insurance company. While your experience is not typical at our dealership we use this information as a coaching opportunity for all of our employees. Please call me at your earliest convenience to rectify the situation with the odor if it is still an issue. My direct line is (847)481-0473 John Guido, Jr. General Manager Arlington Heights Ford jguidojr@ahford.com

Employees Worked With
    Horrible customer service in finance dept.
    February 2, 2018

My son went in with my husband to buy his first car. Overall deal went smoothly. Although the car smells like smoke, the salesman said he had just smo...ked next to the car. Clearly was not the case. The car continued to smell once home with it. After purchasing the car we needed to know the lender's name for insurance. It was not stated on the paperwork. My son called TWO times spoke with someone who took his number and they never called back, and actually hung up on him. My husband called a third time, the man was extremely rude and the they tried to put him off again by taking his information, but he refused and demanded the lender's name. It took the finance person two seconds to look it up in his computer. Horrible customer service, I would not recommend this dealer!

Dan, it is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Arlington Heights Ford. We would like the chance to talk ...to you further so please do call us at (888) 481-8607 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

Best service without a hitch!
    January 29, 2018

Arlington heights ford service is the best! Wade got me in immediately and the loaner helped me get on my way without a hitch. Never waited long and e...asy checkout. Wade listened and kept me informed through the whole process. Thank you!

Justin is fantastic!
    January 27, 2018

Tha I just bought a car through Justin it's Arlington Heights Ford. Justin is very professional and very honest and knowledgeable about vehicles. Than...k you for going above and beyond to help me and my husbands cR purchase at Arlington Heights Ford a success!

801 W Dundee Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004