New 866-835-5737 Dealer Website
Used 866-861-7281 Email Dealer
Service 888-876-0394

281 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Arlington Heights Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great buying my first car experience

Bob Jakubowski really did an excellent job making sure I was taken care of. He even stayed after hours to make sure I didn't leave with any questions about my new Ford Fusion. I am very happy with the overall customer service. The staff made buying my first car easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

• ford fusion se

I will try and send anyone I know looking for a new or used car to Justin.

I will try and send anyone I know looking for a new or used car to Justin.

• My experience at AH Ford

It was a long wait for this car, but it was all well worth it. I really enjoyed working with Justin Silva who managed this purchase for me. Thank you to John Guido whom I'm sure had something to do with making this deal go smoothly, as well as anyone at AH Ford who had something to do with this purchase. John Rotharmel

• My experience at AH Ford

Thanks, John! At Arlington Heights Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great Family Dealership

Rich and Sam are Great!!! No monkey business gave a fair price on my trade-in, and a AWESOME price on the new car. This dealership is probably the last of its kind in the Northwest burbs. They are not about screwing you over and are about repeat business and word of mouth. This dealership is truly a honest place to do business with.

• Ford Transit Connect purchase

Pretty easy purchase, Sam and George were great to work with...no high pressure sales.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

• used car purchase

no problems encountered during the selection, test drive and buying process.

no problems encountered during the selection, test drive and buying process.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, James! At Arlington Heights Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• A bit pushy on the phone to get me in there.

They call me nearly every day trying to get me to go out there to look at vehicles ever since I inquired about 1 online. I live over an hour away and have my own business that I can't always just get up and leave for a day to car shop. Then they try to get me to refer people to them and I haven't had a car buying experience yet so I would never refer my friends to them, if I do buy a car from them and its a good experience, I would refer them to my friends but never give out friends info.

• Very Sleazy Place...stay away!
    December 15, 2016

Classic Bait and Switch! Went for internet pricing...got a good deal from Cassie. She said the car was on the lot, made an appointment to come in to see the car and close the deal. Turns out the car wasn't on the lot and the deal was a lie! These sleazy characters tried to increase the price less than 24 hours after Cassie made the deal. Cassie, of course, did not show her face. We thought we were coming home with a new car but instead came home feeling like we "dodged a bullet"...so lucky not to deal with the dishonest people at this dealership.

• Great experience leasing a car for my mother

I took my mother who has needed a car for a while now to look at some SUV's for lease at golf mill Ford since we've made plenty of purchases there before. Jorge Collazo always helps us in the best way possible and we can always count on him to make our deals happen. Great service, great timing, he never fails to make us feel welcome and excited to walk out of the dealer in a new vehicle!