• Car was represented accurately!

Saw a Low miles Convertible for sale here. Called them up and spoke with Matt. He was very professional and is also the finance manager. He is very easy to work with and really helped the whole process go so smooth, even going outside and taking more pictures of different parts of the car for me. He even uploaded a video to youtube for me! He secured great financing for me and got me a rate much lower than I expected. He also set up shipping for me at an amazing price. The car arrived very shortly after all the paperwork was done and was in amazing condition and exactly as he described it. I am a completely satisfied customer in the vehicle, and in the entire buying process.

• Worst Experience Ever

Absolute scum of the earth dealership. Every vehicle that is posted on their website has only half of the actual miles. I looked at 3 trucks of theirs, and all three had double the miles that they listed. They give used car stores everywhere a bad name. Stay away.

• Happy Customer

Special Thanks John Ott and the staff at Frankfort Auto Haus for helping Me find my new truck that was perfect for Me. These guys will really make you happy thruout the entire purchasing process!!!!I highly recommend you check these guys out for your next vehicle purchase!!!

• Happy Customer

• Excellent experience

We stopped in to look at a specific car today and I have to say, I was amazed! The staff was friendly, professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. I can't believe how efficient and quick the process was. Kudos to John, Clay and Matt! You made it so easy and painless! So, five stars it is! We are sure to return the next time we need another vehicle! Thank you!!!

• Mr happy

Clay rocks he is as good as it gets in a salesman ask for him ¿

Clay rocks he is as good as it gets in a salesman ask for him ¿

• AWESOME JOB

John ott was very Professional Didn't play any games treated me like family I love Frankfort auto Haus.

• Great Car!

Clay and John were great! I got a great deal and it was painless. There used car stock is of very good quality. I would shop here again.

• Good experience

Thank you, John Ott, for making it easy for me to sell my car. You were very courteous and efficient. I was I and out in no time. Thanks again.

• Salesman review

December 4, 2016. 5-star rating to AutoHaus in Frankfort, Il. We never thought we would endorse a used car salesman. However, our experience with Clay Orbeck was undeniably stellar. We were buying for our daughter who lives in Chicago. We explained that she is a student at the Art Institute and she needed a reliable car. Finding the 2003 Honda Element from a search, I checked the price and found it a very good deal; compared to Kelley Blue Book.etc. The owner told Clay to replace the battery because he wouldn’t want his daughter stranded in the city from a dead battery. Finding the radio code to get music in the vehicle was also a task completed after the sale. Upon driving home we discovered a problem with the driver’s door lock. Clay said, “Bring it back and I’ll make it right.” The lock was repaired and we appreciate you going beyond the point of sale to solve the issue. In short, our experience with AutoHaus of Frankfort was outstanding. We would recommend it and Clay Orbeck to our family and friends. When I get ready to find a pickup truck again, I’ll be coming back to make a deal with Autohaus. Sincerely, Robert Steward