New 815-469-3810 Dealer Website
Used 866-280-6504 Email Dealer

4.5
  • Car was represented accurately!

Saw a Low miles Convertible for sale here. Called them up and spoke with Matt. He was very professional and is also the finance manager. He is very easy to work with and really helped the whole process go so smooth, even going outside and taking more pictures of different parts of the car for me. He even uploaded a video to youtube for me! He secured great financing for me and got me a rate much lower than I expected. He also set up shipping for me at an amazing price. The car arrived very shortly after all the paperwork was done and was in amazing condition and exactly as he described it. I am a completely satisfied customer in the vehicle, and in the entire buying process.

• AWESOME JOB

John ott was very Professional Didn't play any games treated me like family I love Frankfort auto Haus.

• Great Car!

Clay and John were great! I got a great deal and it was painless. There used car stock is of very good quality. I would shop here again.

• Good experience

Thank you, John Ott, for making it easy for me to sell my car. You were very courteous and efficient. I was I and out in no time. Thanks again.

• Salesman review

December 4, 2016. 5-star rating to AutoHaus in Frankfort, Il. We never thought we would endorse a used car salesman. However, our experience with Clay Orbeck was undeniably stellar. We were buying for our daughter who lives in Chicago. We explained that she is a student at the Art Institute and she needed a reliable car. Finding the 2003 Honda Element from a search, I checked the price and found it a very good deal; compared to Kelley Blue Book.etc. The owner told Clay to replace the battery because he wouldn’t want his daughter stranded in the city from a dead battery. Finding the radio code to get music in the vehicle was also a task completed after the sale. Upon driving home we discovered a problem with the driver’s door lock. Clay said, “Bring it back and I’ll make it right.” The lock was repaired and we appreciate you going beyond the point of sale to solve the issue. In short, our experience with AutoHaus of Frankfort was outstanding. We would recommend it and Clay Orbeck to our family and friends. When I get ready to find a pickup truck again, I’ll be coming back to make a deal with Autohaus. Sincerely, Robert Steward

• Really Nice Cars !

Car was exactly as described , like new condo on inside and out , Matt and Frank are so nice! Highly recommend

• nice people to do business with

5 stars , no pressure , beautiful cars , great service

5 stars , no pressure , beautiful cars , great service

• Great Experience and Awesome Service.

Bought a used vehicle from the auto haus in Frankfort. Sales associates were very friendly and knowledgeable. This made my buying experience easy worth the drive from Normal, IL!! WOuld highly recommend to friends and family looking for a used vehicle with low mileage and clean carfax!

• Great customer servicee

Awesome place! Highly recommend it, the staff there is so helpful and thr prices are fantastic!

• Jack Singer

Great people great service. They had a wife selection of vehicles and were very helpful with the selection process