4.2
Average based on 15 reviews.
  • Great Service, Great Price

I was skeptical about buying a car in Houston, when I live in Austin. RKB had a great price on a car I wanted(better price than I could find local), so I made the drive based on what the salesman (Mustapha) told me. When I got there, the car was just as described, no surprises. I bought the car and follow up was great. He called that night to see if we made it back to Austin ok, then he texted me a few days later to let me know the plates were being mailed out.

• Great car buying experience with Mr Danny

I contacted Mr Danny about a vehicle that was advertised online. He answered my call right away. He was very informative about the vehicle that I was interested in purchasing. He sent me additional photos of the car, and did a walk around of the vehicle and informed me of his inspection. He reported that the vehicle had a couple of scratches on it, so he lowered the price for me. I purchased the vehicle without visiting the dealership because I live in Maryland. Mr Danny gave me a great price on the vehicle and he included free shipping of the car from Houston to Maryland. I recieved the vehicle within 3 days and it was as described by Mr Danny. He sent the title and temporary tags via Overnight mail. All of the PO paperwork was emailed and faxed to me. I am very pleased with my car purchasing experience with Mr Danny and RKB motors.

• customer service sucks

Customer service is the worst. Person didn't sound interested with speaking with the customer.

• Great experience

Clean shop, all the cars look well taken care of. Great service, not pushy. I love my"new" car I purchased through Mustafa. He was a pleasure to work with.

• Thank you!

We are from Michigan and had been looking for a specific vehicle, a 2004 VW Touareg. After a few days of research we found the best deal at RKB Luxury Motors, Inc. Purchasing a car through pictures and a thousand miles away created some apprehension, but Mustafa made things happen in such a professional expedient manner that this transaction has been one of the best car buying experiences we've had. Obviously, this business prides itself on honesty combined with personalized professional service and they have succeeded with this transaction. We would definitely recommend and use RKB Luxury Motors, Inc. again!

• This is a joke part 2

I wrote a bad review about this place and mysteriously it was deleted. Hmmmm.

I wrote a bad review about this place and mysteriously it was deleted. Hmmmm.

• FASTEST MAN MR. DANNY

First of all I would like to apologize Mr. Danny, I woke you up so early in the morning today, May 2, 2014. Instead you treated me very gently. Mr. Danny stated me on the first call that he would finish the deal today itself and that to before 12:00 noon, and he finished the deal, so that means he sticks to his words. I AM SATISFIED, I am from foreign country and I purchased through him online, I liked working with him. He deserves 5 stars.....!

• great sales

The sales people are nice and try to be truthful but the owners are crooked as a snake.

That is not a customer who left this negative feedback, one of our competitor dealers in the same zip code to give us bad image and review. Visit RKB Motors and see how friendly and helpful we are.

• Very trustworthy, bought my BMW sight unseen!

Bought my car from Danny, the transaction was easier than I expected. Three days later I received my car!! I will recommend RKB Motors to my friends and family.. Thank you Danny!!

• This is the place if your looking to buy!

Nothing but great, great, things to say about this experience. Go no where else! Love it and will be back!