Mendota Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 52 reviews

• November 13, 2014

Hey! You other Dealerships out there...Listen up! You want 100% Customer Satisfaction? You want tons of word-of-mouth referrals? You want loads of fre...e advertising from your Clients? Repeat business and 100% loyalty? Well...take a lesson from Mendota Ford. You won't go wrong if you follow their philosophy. I was looking for a good used vehicle and was referred to Tony Milus at Mendota Ford. Best referral I ever got! Tony found a vehicle - a 2008 Ford Escape - at the Peru store that looked like it fit the bill for me. He drove us down there from Mendota, suffered through my test drive, and after I made my decision, allowed me to drive it back to the Mendota facility. We negotiated a bit on the price...to my favor...and a deal was struck. I could NOT have been more pleased. I came back 2 days later to pick up the vehicle and, after a quick, painless meeting with Marvin to complete the paperwork, drove home a VERY happy customer! If you deal with Tony...you will NOT be disappointed! I would be remiss here if I didn't mention the Service and Parts departments of Mendota Ford. The vehicle I traded in on this deal was a 15-year-old Ford Explorer that reached that age only through the dedication and hard work of Dave, Jimmy, Charlie and Don. Are they that good, you ask? I think the 390,000+ miles (yes, you read that right) on my old Explorer answers that. Tony and the rest of the crew at Mendota Ford get my highest recommendation!

Hi Claude! Wow! Thanks for the awesome recommendation and all the kind words! We really appreciate it! Thank you so much for your business to our stor...e! And let us know any time we can help with anything!

March 5, 2018

Ask for Jason Hince! He gave us the best buying experience we have ever had! I am truly grateful for the additional time and effort he spent with Cod...y and I. Also, I really appreciate that he is not a clock watcher, and stayed over 2 hours past closing time to answer all of our questions, sync my phone to the car, go over all the features offered on the touch monitor, and make sure that I know how to operate and control not only the vehicle but all of the neat extras the vehicle came equipped with! Also, thank you Tony Milus. They both made us feel very welcomed and comfortable throughout the entire experience. I felt like their best friend, not a pressured customer. We drove over an hour to check out their car lot, and it was well worth it!!!

February 26, 2018

Tony Milus is definetly the salesman you will want to help you get the deal done. Tony is prompt on returning all correspondence leading up to the te...st drive, super honest. A man of true integrity! The 2016 Ford F150 purchased is one sweet ride!! This vehicle is a factory sale vehicle: very clean, super low miles, and beyond the best Ford F150 within 100 miles of here!! Trust me, we did our homework before looking at this one. But back to the facts here at hand: Tony is absolutely the best salesman I have ever met, hands down!!! And the GM, Elias, is just as awesome!!! : ) Like the title of this review. BEYOND AWESOMENESS from start to finish. Which by the way, we walked in at 11 AM and were on our way home with this sweet ride at 2 PM. No high pressure sales found here. The most laid back atmosphere you can begin to imagine.

December 9, 2017

Yesterday, I accompanied my mother on her trip to Mendota Ford to buy a car. She was hoping for a late model car with low miles -- possibly a former r...ental car. Jose Maldonado was our sales consultant, and he found exactly what we were looking for. She's over the moon with joy at her 2016 Ford Fiesta (Titanium), and is excitedly reading the manual to find out how she can link all her electronics together. :-) The finance officer -- Tony Milus -- was also delightful. The manager stopped by (Elias Preciado) and was fantastic. I accompany my mother on many excursions, from menial tasks to bigger purchases, like this one. She is retired from a state university and holds two masters degrees. She's an intelligent, articulate, clever person. But because she's almost 80 and wears a hearing aid for mild hearing loss, people often talk to her in child-like tones, or call her "dear" and "sweetie." THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for not doing that, Mendota Ford. Every one of you treated her with the same dignity and respect you would a 30-year-old businessman or a 50-year-old CEO. This is appreciated more than I can tell you. I'll be in to see you when my current lease is up. Your service was perfect. Thanks so much. . Blessings on your holiday season! Rev. Susan Presley Pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Mendota

November 21, 2017

The staff at Mendota Ford were wonderful to work with. They truly are a small town dealership that puts the customer first.

September 18, 2017

Tony, What can I say,, Excellent customer service! Did everything he said he would do. Buying a car, over the phone and internet, Due to Harvey, He w...as very detailed. Great buying experience, All the way down to having a driver come pick us up, an hour and 45 min away at 7 in the morning, Thank you!

September 1, 2017

Found a gorgeous used Ford Escape! Great price, knowledgeable salesman in Jason Hince. Will do business again on next purchase. Very friendly! Servic...e dept. Is also excellent and thorough!

July 26, 2017

Great purchasing experience. Jason and Nick were awesome. Will check with them when I need another car.

July 16, 2017

I drove over an hour to look at a used truck, and I'm glad I did. Good people, good inventory and fairly priced. Highly recommended.

February 20, 2017

saw the truck on cars .com . called out there made a 49 mile trip out to the best dealership anywhere. Jason and Tony worked with me on this deal and... made it happen .all the people out there do all they can help you . It is well worth the trip to see this crew they are all there to help . no pressure just a great time and every one there helps each other to make the sale fast and painless . thanks to all the crew out there ! had a great time ! got a great truck . I will be back for my next car from them . number one in my book

Hi Richie! Thank you for your business to our store - We really appreciate it, and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We so happy to... have been able to give you a great experience. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future!