3.4
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Good vibes

Awesome customer service, awesome prices and seamless buying process. If you are in the market for a no hassle inexpensive buying experience, go to MK! and yes, this is a REAL CUSTOMER.

• Want only cash when they advertise financing avail

Whatever u do don't buy a car here. They advertise financing and when we went there they said they do not finance and the "manager" wouldn't let us talk to the owner. He wouldn't call him for us but he took my name and phone number and told me the owner would call me and of course he never did. So the red flag went out and I reported them to the BBB. Something very fishy about their operation!!

• Horrible

They are rude, and inaccurate with information. One of the owners had a smart mouth which made me hate that dealership. Very unprofessional as well.

• New owners are the best

I live around the dealership and walk by every single day...Karim is the coolest dude on earth, one of the owners...I got my sister a cheap car back in April..the car needs nothing but gas...great guys for real..

• great guyzz

bought myself a truck and my sister a minivan...the new owners r much better than that other dominican guy

• Rudeeeee!!!

OMG....sooooo rude!!!! He said "I gotta go", and dropped the phone. Never call them again. I would give them -5 star for it but I could't, no choices!

Went to look at a car...good deal went to finance since it is offered on website and then they said they don't finance. Isn't that false advertisement??