Dave Thornton North East Motors

• Satisfaction Guaranteed

Dale was very efficient and attentive. He stayed after hours to accomodate my work hours. While I was looking for a vehicle,Dale let me know he was available to help me but didn't "bug me" all the time with calls or by pushing me to purchase from him. He's a Great salesman.

• REBAH INC

Very simple buying process,no hassles or games. Would definitely recommend them to anyone

• BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS

Dale found exactly what we were looking for in our new truck. Went above and beyond our expectations

• Professional, Great Customer Service, Trustworthy

Helpful, professional, friendly, no hassle, no pressure provides a positive environment to browse and purchase a vehicle. The quality of service throughout the whole process is simple and easy with the customer being the main focus. Even their repair and maintenance service is straightforward and always accommodating. I have purchased personal and business vehicles and would highly recommend Dave Thornton, North East Motors to family, friends and business colleagues.

• Check them out

My experience at North East Motors was very pleasant and easy. I would tell anyone to check out your dealership. Thank you for your interaction.

• Stop In

We had a less than perfect trade and Dale still was able to meet our budget with the vehicle we wanted. Very easy to shop at North East Motors. I had been looking for over 2 months prior to stopping in and finding the perfect truck and deal we were looking for. We were in and out and driving our new vehicle home that day.

• Thanks so much!

Dale went above and beyond helping my daughter out after she moved to Colorado with a car we purchased from North East Motors. Your help was very much appreciated!

• No hassle or headaches

Dale always finds what you are looking for and within the payment area you are comfortable with. World class service, hands down. My entire family has been doing business with them for over 30 years.

• REPEAT CUSTOMER

Actually had an issue with the vehicle after the purchase, North East Motors went above and beyond anything I would have hoped for to get it taken care of for me. I have always been given a loaner anytime it has been in for service also

• Knight Grape Farms

The service was fantastic, and all items of concern were addressed and taken care of before the delivery.