• Great staff - Do what they say-Beautiful Facility

My mother's 2007 S550 went through a puddle during a rain storm and was totaled from water damage. I immediately came down from Raleigh to help her with this process. I called on my way down to set up appointments with several car dealers, and was truly impressed with Joe Blumenthal's expert level of service, as well as honest answering of the LS 460. I reviewed their inventory the previous evening with my mother remotely, and she liked one of the models in stock. Joe mentioned when I called him that he was unsure of the one that my mom was interested in, so he would call me back. When he did, it was just now coming off of the truck - I was very glad that it was totally new, and that the dealer had this one in inventory as it was being delivered that morning - In addition to their intelligent sales, the facility was very clean, and very comfortable to walk through. All of their personnel were very friendly and open to any question we had. It was a very pleasant experience for my mother and myself walking her through this process. She just loves her new LS 460, and we look forward to her future maintenance with this dealer. They hold up on every promise, and then some! I highly recommend these folks to anyone in that area interested in a new or used Lexus! John Scordos

• Great buying experience!

My husband has had two Lexus sedans. He took me to Chatham Parkway because he has had a great experience there and liked the service department. He really liked the sales person who sold him his second Lexus this winter. I connected well with him, too. I was trading in a larger Toyota Sienna so I wanted a higher ride than my husband's sedan. The minute I saw the 2017 NX, I loved it! My neighbor has the larger 2017 Lexus SUV and the styling did not appeal to me as this NX did. The NX lines are clean, simple and classic with a sporty flair. The front grill is not "overdone." I am 5' 1" tall and the seat adjusted to fit me perfectly. It is also safely equipped with eight air bags and has a 5 star crash rating. ( It's a wild world out there)! It is also a pleasure not to be digging in my purse for keys or a remote all the time due to the keyless touch opening and locking! I just push on the bag hatch button for access which is great when juggling packages and grocery cart that wants to slide into the vehicle! The sound system is great. I am a very happy new Lexus owner!

• Great Service and even better service advisor

The service I received was everything and more. They respected me and my time. My service advise was professional.

• Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service overall. We purchased our 2013 Lexus RX350 from this dealership and take here all maintenance. Very happy.

• Excellent service, beyond the call

Ed always provides excellent service, and this time he went far beyond courtesy. My travel arrangements could not be changed, so he arranged for the service on my car to be completed and a courtesy transport taken care of. Chatham Parkway Lexus has comfortable waiting facility with good wifi and other amenities. Estimates are carefully explained, and alternatives discussed. Always the highest quality experience.

• Great service and staff

The staff at Chatham Parkway Lexus went above and beyond with their service. Bryan Pustay was friendly and informative. Highly recommend Chatham Parkway Lexus.

• Jessica is wonderful and easy to work with!

It makes it hard to set date for routine maintenance that will last 3 to 4 hours to get a loaner car. Had to postpone almost 10 days for apptmt. Three of my 6 Lexus cars were purchased in Charleston,SC. They are awesome also and with each new car the salesman I worked with sent me super gifts.

• Service

Wonderful staff and service. I will return for service.

Wonderful staff and service. I will return for service.

• Chatham Parkway Lexus

Everything was great! The customer service was excellent!!!!!

Everything was great! The customer service was excellent!!!!!

• Excellent customer service!

Great group at Chatham Lexus! Friendly service and spotless facility!

Great group at Chatham Lexus! Friendly service and spotless facility!