Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-804-2937 Dealer Website
Used 888-821-0830 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-9018

Average based on 55 reviews.
  • Great buying experience

Thank you Dan for sharing your experience at Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Homestead! We appreciate you choosing us and the 5-star rating!

My wife and I drove up from Key West and were very happy with the experience we had buying a car from Spritzer. Dion Steward was great. He knew the product very well and his customer service was awesome. I don't normally write reviews but wanted to share a very good experience.

• Informative and quick response

Quick and timely response. I did not buy but made my decision process easier. Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad that you were able to get the information you need in a quick and timely manner.

• Good experienced

When I came in there was no pressure sales, showed me around the lot and the price that I was quoted was delivered. Will recommend to friends and family.

Michael, We are so glad to hear that our philosophy of "Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be." is being enforced in our dealerships. Thank you for recommending us to friends and families. Brittany T.

• Great experienced

The attention that I had was excellent, Rudy was great at helping me to choose the right vehicle. I strongly recommend that you ask for him. Pura Vida!!

Andrey, We're glad you had such a good experience at our dealership and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for your recommendation! Brittany T

• Dodge Avenger

Had a Happy Sunday yesterday, I came into Spitzer Dodge and test drove and bought a Dodge Avenger. I was happy with the service and the friendly atmosphere we actually had a blast. We test drove a couple cars until I found the perfect one that fit my budget. I really recommend you visit and see my friend William Czaja and you will not be sorry.I came back today just to fill out this review!! Here is a one Happy and Satisfied Customer Danielle

Danielle, Wow were so glad that you had a blast buying your new car! We hope your enjoying you new Dodge Avenger. Thank you for your great review and your recommendation of our dealership. Brittany T.

• Ram Promaster purchas

Mr.William B Czaja was a outstanding salesman very helpfull and he knows the the cars,

Ivan & Betty, We hope you're enjoying your new car. Thanks for being a Spitzer customer! Brittany T.

• GREAT AWESOME EPIC SERVICE!!!!!

This Sunday I purchased a new Van I had been wanting for a quite a while now. I used Truecar.com and Bill Czaja ( best car sale rep I ever dealt with) immediately returned my text/ email/ calls. It was a privilege to deal with his team : men with pride, professionalism,courtesy, punctuality and Epic service! My husband and I felt like we were special. Since we had started our process online via Truecar, BIll had everything ready for us when we arrived even financing papers. No haggle no problem! LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT... So we signed our contract and we out the door under 1 hour PEOPLE that's amazing !!!!!! Where else can you do that these days???? Bill and Jake THE TEAM! Made this experience perfect. One that I will talk about to my friends for a long time to come!!!! I am a busy labor and delivery nurse and a mom and definitely have NO time to spent in most dealership. So thank you Bill Czaja you are the best and thanks for calling me the day after to make sure we were still loving it . And of course we were . So come on down South and enjoy an Awesome car experience purchase. I know you won't regret it, Caroline and Christopher Bourne 4/13/14

Caroline, We are very glad to see that our philosophy that "Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be" is such a hit with our customers. We work everyday to ensure that our customers have an easy car buying experience with multiple online options available. We're happy to hear that you are still loving your new van. Thanks for the great review! Brittany T.

• Went to a couple of places found the perfect place

Love this place second car here and don't plan on going anywhere else, thanks to Rudy!

• Went to a couple of places found the perfect place

Love this place second car here and don't plan on going anywhere else

We love to hear stories from our repeat customers! Thanks for the great review and thanks for purchasing multiple vehicles from us. Brittany T.

Love this place second car here and don't plan on going anywhere else

• Spitzer Autoworld great customer service

Thanks for your great review. We love hearing stories of how our Spitzer team members go out of their way for their customers. Brittany T.

I came to Spitzer Autoworld where I was lucky enough to deal with Juan De Sosa. I really enjoyed his professionalism and excellent customer service. He went to my house so I could measure my bike to the bed size. Very friendly and knowledigible.