Alfa Romeo Fiat of the Triad

4.4
  • Best Deal in the East

Shopping for a vehicle for 2+ months. Ran across a Ford Edge offer from Fiat of the Triad. Sent an email for a return call to discuss. Received a call after hours, 9pm that same day. The call came from Corey Cooley, General Manager, and he gave me the best price. I am from Lynchburg, VA and had another quote for the same vehicle and trim package for $1,000 less. But I went for the offer based on the source and attention to detail. There were no hidden fees or costs. Best buying process I have ever experienced.

• No money out of pocket

I have a 2013 500 Abarth that I bought from another dealership and it came with some minor issues but there were issues. This dealership has fixed all of my sensor errors and cosmetics for $0. They haven't asked for a single penny and I'm shocked. I can say it is not my usual experience with a dealership and they are putting all others to shame. Always fast and friendly. Best decision yet.

• Clean used cars, good deals

I came to buy a certified pre-owned Fiat 500 from out of state, and all the information I was told over the phone was accurate, the car was extremely clean, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the buying process was simple.

• Buying a Ford F 150

Incredibly helpful and professional staff from the salesman to the finance managers. A great experience! I am delighted that I discovered this smaller, classy dealership that knows their products and their business. Thank you!

• Didn't contact me

Made an inquiry via cars.com about a specific car in their inventory. I never heard back from them at all. I'm sure they are a good dealership but perhaps a little lacking in this area.

Alisha started the buying process for me because I had shopped online. Everyone else from the manager on down was very nice, courteous and helpful. thank you

• Highly Recommended!

Thank you so much. We really enjoyed having you as a customer. Send everyone and anyone to us. Thanks again. Adam Hartis

I would highly recommend this Dealer. I traveled from 2 hours away and found my desired car inside the inspection garage. It had been cleaned and detailed and ready for my inspection. After a very successful test drive, Scott and Adam made the buying experience simple and easy. Honest and Fair pricing and quality cars. I couldn't ask for any better car buying experience. Pros: Focused on the customer. Friendly Staff Honest and Fair The facilities were clean and inviting. Complementary beverages. Cons: I have nothing here.

• Fiat Fever!

Jason, Thank you for positive review! We truly hope you enjoy your fun new Fiat!

We were looking for a fun convertible for a third car. It's official we now have Fiat Fever thanks to "little Cory" and "Big Corey". Their customer service is leaps and bounds above every other dealership in the area. Their product knowledge will amaze you and give you the confidence you need to know you are making the right choice.

• 2015 Fiat 500 Purchase

Total experience was great Love my new Fiat 500 Pop Our Salesman Corey Parker was knowledgeable about the car and helpful through the entire process!

Gregory, We are so happy that you had a great experience! Come back and see us any time!

• Buying an Owner's Manual

Johnny P thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you both. Enjoy the Abarth!

Stopped b y to get an owner's manual for a Fiat we purchased and ended up purchasing a 2012 Fiat Abarth. The gentlemen we dealt with were very knowledgeable and super polite. Would not hesitate to buy another car from these guys again!