Alfa Romeo Fiat of the Triad

New 877-753-8577 Dealer Website
Used 888-480-9286 Email Dealer
Service 877-837-7817

Average based on 95 reviews.
  • Best Deal in the East

Shopping for a vehicle for 2+ months. Ran across a Ford Edge offer from Fiat of the Triad. Sent an email for a return call to discuss. Received a call after hours, 9pm that same day. The call came from Corey Cooley, General Manager, and he gave me the best price. I am from Lynchburg, VA and had another quote for the same vehicle and trim package for $1,000 less. But I went for the offer based on the source and attention to detail. There were no hidden fees or costs. Best buying process I have ever experienced.

Alisha started the buying process for me because I had shopped online. Everyone else from the manager on down was very nice, courteous and helpful. thank you

• Highly Recommended!

Thank you so much. We really enjoyed having you as a customer. Send everyone and anyone to us. Thanks again. Adam Hartis

I would highly recommend this Dealer. I traveled from 2 hours away and found my desired car inside the inspection garage. It had been cleaned and detailed and ready for my inspection. After a very successful test drive, Scott and Adam made the buying experience simple and easy. Honest and Fair pricing and quality cars. I couldn't ask for any better car buying experience. Pros: Focused on the customer. Friendly Staff Honest and Fair The facilities were clean and inviting. Complementary beverages. Cons: I have nothing here.

• Fiat Fever!

Jason, Thank you for positive review! We truly hope you enjoy your fun new Fiat!

We were looking for a fun convertible for a third car. It's official we now have Fiat Fever thanks to "little Cory" and "Big Corey". Their customer service is leaps and bounds above every other dealership in the area. Their product knowledge will amaze you and give you the confidence you need to know you are making the right choice.

• 2015 Fiat 500 Purchase

Total experience was great Love my new Fiat 500 Pop Our Salesman Corey Parker was knowledgeable about the car and helpful through the entire process!

Gregory, We are so happy that you had a great experience! Come back and see us any time!

• Buying an Owner's Manual

Johnny P thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you both. Enjoy the Abarth!

Stopped b y to get an owner's manual for a Fiat we purchased and ended up purchasing a 2012 Fiat Abarth. The gentlemen we dealt with were very knowledgeable and super polite. Would not hesitate to buy another car from these guys again!

• Great!

Love my Avalanche! Had a great buying experience, everyone a Fiat of the Triad was great to work with!

David, We are so glad that you are enjoying your Avalanche, and that you had a great experience at our dealership! Feel free to come back and visit your new friends at Fiat of the Triad any time!

• Greatperience

Everyone worked really well with me no complaints at all.

Steven, we are so glad that your buying process was smooth and enjoyable. Enjoy your new car!

Everyone worked really well with me no complaints at all.

• Great Experience

We are so happy that you had a great experience Beverly! Feel free to come visit your new friends at Fiat of the Triad!!

Great sales assistance, great vehicle, and great price. Dealership location very accessible. Some "green" adaptations in the building that I appreciate as well.

• My Mercedes C300

I was very satisfied with the service I received at Fiat of the Triad.

Javier, Fiat of the Triad wants to thank you for allowing us to help you find the car for you! Hope you are enjoying your new car!

I was very satisfied with the service I received at Fiat of the Triad.