4.2
  • 2012 jeep call of duty

Excellent dealership bought a jeep from tim short it had a few issues and they spent $2k on suspension repairs and gave us a loaner to drive. Ask for craig frazier hes a great guy to deal with. Thanks, josh pauley

• Great Dealership!

Great group of guys. Up front, honest, and low pressure

Great group of guys. Up front, honest, and low pressure

• Disappointing

Our sales agent was very knowledgeable and helpful. The Sales Manager , however, was unprofessional and made us an unreasonable offer for our trade in. When advised what we would like to get as trade-in on our vehicle his reply was "you guys can head on home ".

• Very Satusfied Customer

Made my buying process smooth and reassuring. They gave me a wonderful price. Without question I would buy from this dealer again.

• Great bunch of people!

I couldn't have been more impressed with the professionalism of the guys at Tim Short Acura when helping my parents find their new car! I would definitely recommend them! I live in Kentucky and my parents in WV, and after having awesome experiences at the Tim Short store in Winchester I was glad to recommend my parents to their sister store in Charleston