Average based on 34 reviews
  • What a Great Experience!

I went to Silver Star in search of a very specific vehicle, specific year model and below a certain mileage with a certain top price. I explained to William and George that I wanted a 2011-2012 RAM 2500, diesel, 4 wheel drive, Laramie Longhorn, under 70,000 miles, either white, brown or black. They explained to me that they did not have anything there at the time, but they could find me one. Sure enough, after a few weeks of hard searching, for them, I purchased exactly what I wanted, in even better condition than what I could have hoped for. They were even more helpful when they worked with me to trade my diesel Ford. Thank you!!

• Great truck, Good value and Fantastic company!

William Bailey was our salesman and from our initial contact he worked to earn my business. William, George and Rich were all extremely professional and helpful. They made the out of state purchase experience stress free and actually enjoyable. The facility was really top notch as is their inventory; it is obvious they enjoy what they do and the service provided was excellent. Thanks! We will definitely be return customers. We flew in from Scottsdale AZ, Silverstar provided transport to dealership and we drove our new truck home. William even checked on a safe return.

• Best Service!

This guys will take care of your diesel truck. Thank you again for all your help William

• 2010 Challenger what a great ride

Silver Star Motors made my online purchase of a beautiful 2010 a great experience. William Bailey was there for every call and email to help me get a car that I had been searching for that fit my every expectation. I highly recommend William and the whole team for your future needs.

• Top Notch Dealer!

We would highly recommend Silver Star motors - without the slightly reservation. From the first phone call, their knowledge and customer service was exemplary. They inspect their vehicles thoroughly before they are even shown to the customers. We've never seen such attention to detail. RJ Foy was the best. His easy, approachable personality made the whole experience a breeze. We purchased an amazing F350 and couldn't be happier.

• 2008 dodge dually

Bought a 2008 dodge dually with 97000 miles. Had it back in the shop twice in 5 days but was very impressed with the staff and their knowledge to fix the issues. We bought the truck for a specific job and they worked very hard to get the truck ready for what we needed. They went above and beyond the call of duty. We will need another truck before too long and silver star will be our first stop. Thank you so much for making car buying experience easier from getting the right vehicle, to finance and even after the sale. Thanks George, William, RJ and all the staff

• The awesome experience I had with sliver star!!!

I had been looking for this specific truck for over a year! Sliver star just happen to have exactly what I wanted! Theses guys are great people to work with. No pushy feeling you get from the big dealers honest and straight to the point guys! Let sliver star get you set up with your next ride, you will NOT be disappointed!

• Great Customer Service w/Top of The Line Vehicles

I love these guys! I bought my first truck from Silver Star Motors and it was one of the best decisions I have made! I came into the dealership in hopes that I would finally find something just right for me, in my price range, and I was not disappointed. They are a pre-owned dealership with top of line vehicles; only the best of the best. Customer service is amazing; they go above and beyond in their work and I’m very proud to call them neighbors (being that I live down the street). I would highly recommend them to any and every one!

• Great service and clean

Great dealership ,clean ,quick and honest people I was helped by William !!! I would highly recommend them great used trucks in great shape.

• Happy Customer

Great service and very reasonable! Ask for William or George. They got me exactly what I wanted. Thanks Silver Star Motors!!!