Larry H. Miller Fiat Denver

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Low key salesperson was the key to my transaction!

My sales person, Deb Michaels is extraordinary! She spent time talking to me making me feel at ease and comfortable to pursue the possibility of purchasing a new car on the day I came into the Fiat of Denver dealership. I wasn't really certain that I would be purchasing a car at all on that day, but she made it happen for me! I can't thank her enough. I am extremely pleased with my Fiat and I plan to drive it for a very long time. I am probably a Fiat customer for life!

• GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

I just bought a Fiat 500x at Fiat of Denver. I had a wonderful buying experience. I made an appointment with the Internet salesman, Travis White. He is smart, engaging, and knows his cars. Also, he treated me with respect and never pushed anything on me. I found the exact car I wanted right away and it is wonderful. Travis took the time to expla I n all the technology to me and we also have an appointment next weekend to go over more of the technology. (I traded in a 15 year old car, so all the technology is new to me.) I highly recommend this dealer and also using the website to make appointments. I felt that it was an overall great car buying experience.

• Excellent Service!!

Deb Michaels went above and beyond to give us excellent customer service on the 2 days we had dealings with her at the Fiat of Denver dealership. We first met her on Monday. She completed the initial paperwork and ferried us back and forth to the finance managers that completed the transaction. We picked up the car on Wednesday. Deb was off that day. Will, one of the managers was very helpful to us that day. We brought the car back Thursday morning to get help setting up the navigation system, and to have some additional detailing done. Deb has shown dedication, untold patience and a great sense of humor throughout this entire process. We really appreciate her friendliness, her attitude, and her perseverance.

• FIAT of Denver #1 - Great brand

I've purchased 10 vehicles in my lifetime and this was by far the best experience I've had! Professional and Travis and Brian was outstanding. Looking forward to purchasing 2 more FIAT 500's for both my kids.

• Fantastic Experience

Deb Michaels dealt with me for several days as I decided to trade in my current car for a FIAT 500L. She really lets you experience everything instead of pushing all of this information at you while you try to decide if you like the car. With that being said, she is amazing and extremely knowledgeable on the vehicles and really listens to what you want and what you need in a vehicle and makes valid recommendations based on the information you give her. Thank you, Deb, for making my experience purchasing a FIAT fantastic! I'm so glad that I decided to purchase while I was here in Denver.

• Best salesperson ever...Deb Michaels

I must say I hate going to dealerships...The salespeople always are awful...and very pushy...But I have to say Deb Michaels...The most amazing salesperson ever...From the start non pushy...extremely informative...And she really was in our corner....She got us exactly what we wanted and the trade in also....She is so amazing she even called usa today to have us go in to sign more paperwork to reduce our payments..I would say go see her and you will feel like family to her...Thank you Deb...we love our car and thanks for calling us to make sure everything is working....Your the best

• Great Service!

Travis was friendly and very welcoming. He stayed with us the entire time. He followed and was truly pleasant to deal with! Thank you, Travis!

• New Car :-)

Very friendly,everyone was nice. Thank you Natasha

Very friendly,everyone was nice. Thank you Natasha

• Great Sales Person

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE BY DEB MICHAELS WHO WAS VERY PLEASANT AND MADE THE PROCESS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE.

• they took care of me

Leroy and the staff of Fiat of Denver really did a good job and took care of all my buying needs.