This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Love Capitol Fiat

bought my car here and had to bring it to service for the recall, not their fault. got me in at a convenient time and was quick and easy.

• Not Impressed with this dealership

I emailed a about a car I was interested in they had in their inventory, they were slow at returning my request. When they did they did not really answer my question till I sent another email back, did receive an email back but they never followed back up with me on the one car I was interested in.

• Great service department

Only place I will take my car. Fast and efficient.

Only place I will take my car. Fast and efficient.

• Here for recall, nice service department

I'm here for a recall, but the people at Capitol FIAT have been wonderful so far. nice facilities too.

• Patty is the best!!!

I've had my 500 serviced here since I bought it, and I've worked with Patty and Erica? Both have been super friendly, and I don't even mind sitting here for my recall. Nice facilities as well.

• Excellent Fiat service!

Capital Fiat was able to repair everything that Premier Fiat screwed up on the car. The only thing they were unable to do under warranty were the damaged brakes. So they sold them to me at cost! I thought it was inconvenient distance wise but now know they are worth the drive.

• Good service

Just fine, bad time replacing a key once. Thank you.

Just fine, bad time replacing a key once. Thank you.