Nissan of Bowie

New Used Service

103 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan of Bowie from DealerRater.com

• Bowie Nissan great service
    March 17, 2013

Got a great deal on a 2012 Nissan Frontier probably because we are now well into 2013. There was not much haggling. They did not try to jerk me around.... We came to terms on the truck via e-mail quickly and I came in the next day and bought it. Financing was easy with a nice, low interest rate. I was really surprised because I had tried to buy the same truck from other Nissan dealers and it was always a time consuming hassle. Beautify new dealership, too. It's right next to a Honda store owned by the same guy, so if you don't like the Nissans, you can just walk next door and look at Hondas!

Unhappy customer
    December 19, 2017

I came in for my FIRST oil change late last week to Nissan of Bowie. Although i did not purchase my vehicle from this specific location, i figured tak...ing my NEW 2017 Nissan rogue to a dealership that knows Nissan best, would be a great idea. I left the dealership with the smell of burning oil/gasoline filling my car. I though the smell would burn off, but it hadn't, and i had to drive 3 days with the windows open a bit because the smell was so strong. (Its freezing outside, and i am pregnant). I took the car back to the dealership on Monday, and after they looked at it, they called to tell me the tech had spilled oil and they had to replace the liner and order a new Hood prop. Really?! all this just because i wanted my first oil change?

Long Distance Shopping
    November 28, 2017

My online inquiry was met with great enthusiasm. However when I called to get additional information on the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited on 21 Nov 201...7, I talked to Eric and he said he or Leroy would get back to me. No call yet

Poor Service
    September 20, 2017

Let me begin by saying that on December 2015 we purchased two vehicles from Nissan of Bowie and up until now service has been no problem until recent...ly. On the 19 of September at about 9:30am I called the dealership to make an appointment for an oil change in my truck. I was told that the earliest available appointment was 10 October. Are you kidding me!!! The Nissan Corporation gets paid regular monthly payments and yet you have a dealership can't perform a simple task of getting an oil change in a timely basis. It seems that that a more concerned with performing service that cost a lot of money as oppose to a simple oil change.

Wonderful_sales associate
    August 31, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience as a customer at the Nissan dealership of Bowie Chris was awesome and he made sure that I understood exactly what was... happening the information needed and the effort put in to make a possible deal and it happened I left with my new rouge truck!!yeah!!!!

My Altima 2017
    August 9, 2017

Love my 2017 Altima....I would like to thank Reggie Cassidy, Wardell Mitchell & Richard Bledsoe for their Outstanding service. You all are simply the... Best!!!

Employees Worked With
    Great experience
    July 31, 2017

Love this location. They work hard at satisfying you and meeting all of your needs. Have referred them and will again over and over. Thanks Reggie and... Jamal! I will be back for another purchase!

Awesome Dealership
    July 31, 2017

As a new car customer, this was the best experience I ever had. Even when I go to get regular oil changes I am treated like royalty. Great dealership!...!

The Ultimate Experience
    July 29, 2017

Literally the best literally dealership on the east coast. This place serves as a model for any organization looking to create the ultimate customer ...experience.

a dealerships employees that go the extra mile
    July 24, 2017

I have a 5-star review for Nissan of Bowie and Chris chaparro. I have purchased a lot of new cars and encountered a great many salespeople but no one... like Chris. He has spent many hours with me in securing my satisfaction. He has been working with the owner MIchael Morelli to make sure I have a memorable experience.. I hope they are as happy with me a memorable car shopper and new car purchaser,

Employees Worked With