• Excellent Service, Great Family Feel

This is the second car that I have purchased from these guys. They make you feel so comfortable and the hassle of buying a car so easy. Thanks again, you guys are great! K. Webb

• Happy Customer

Buying a car from Maz Auto was a pleasant experience. They gave us a fair price on a used car, and the inspection as well as all the fluids were taken care of right then. I noticed one thing wrong with the car, and they had it fixed that day. Because I had to wait for the repair, they offered me to have lunch on them and with them. They were a friendly bunch making the whole experience a great one. The only thing I could say needs improvement would be they need a bigger lot to hold all the cars they have, so there's less waiting.

• Awesome Service

I was a little wary at first, finally looking at the location that had all these 5 stars. But having now purchased a car from Maz, I can honestly see why. What they're location lacks in aesthetics, their service makes up for tenfold. Just a great place with people that want to see you get a car you want. I highly recommend coming here if they have a car in their inventory that you are interested in.

• Brought a used car

They really helped me get the car I wanted and didn't just throw me in anything , they took their time to get me a good deal they really are good business men if your looking for a vehicle this is the place you need to be MAZ AUTO

• Great dealer, super easy to work with

2nd purchase with Maz Auto and I couldn't be any happier. Maz and his staff make purchasing a vehicle super easy.

• WONDRFUL!!!!

Wonderful Dealership, Wonderful Sales person! I Highly Recommend This Dealership! 5 STARS!!!!

• Great place

The best car buying experience I've ever had.I drove 7 hours to get there and the car was exactly what they said it was, they are very friendly and helpful.The vehicles are fairly priced and they work very hard to put you in a vehicle.They even gave me $40 cash to fill the car up with gas.I will always shop at maz auto first from now on.

• good service

good customer service. work hard to get the deal i needed to buy the vehicle

good customer service. work hard to get the deal i needed to buy the vehicle

• happy customer

These men are so amazing that have helped me purchase my 2013 Nissan Sentra and I am absolutely IN LOVE with it. I would recommend anyone who is trying to find a really good vehicle to go to MAZ AUTO they are very friendly and understanding and will provide exactly what you are looking for. thanks guys <3 Maz, Mohammed, & Mega

• Nicest Experience ever

I had an accident and my leg was broken in 4 places, I could not walk or drive, but I knew I had to replace my wrecked truck. I saw a PT Cruiser online. Not familiar with the name or dealership. I have to confess I have been a Carmax Customer for Years. But Carmax would not deliver the car to me. I had to deal with new people and buying a car unseen and with me not doing a test drive. And this place? A long way from Willis, Conroe area. But I took a leap of faith and did it. I paid for it over the phone, they delivered it, I hopped outside on 1 leg to look at it at least and sit in it. It was clean and the air was cold.. And it sat there for 2 months before I could even drive it. I'm driving it now and so far so good. They have my business, very personable and great customer service. V. Waddell