4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 845 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

845 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's North Palm Hyundai from DealerRater.com

May 20, 2018

Joe made this process so easy and he was incredibly friendly and informed; so glad he was our salesperson. Lance and Mike were excellent as well!

May 20, 2018

Ihab and Lance were very professional and understood my situation. I highly recommend them as sales professionals. I believe they are an asset to Na...pleton.

May 18, 2018

Carlos Carmina was great to work with in buying a car, the process was nice and simple, I’m super happy with the service, thank you

Carlos, we appreciate you choosing Napleton's North Palm Hyundai! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle ...and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Jay Gonzalez

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 17, 2018

I went in to get my car serviced and wandered into the showroom to look around. Ihab was extremely helpful and he made me laugh. He was very laid back... and not pushy which made me like him even more.

Napleton's North Palm Hyundai

We're glad you had such a wonderful buying experience with Ihab! Thank you for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in t...he future. Take care!

May 16, 2018

GREAT DEALERSHIP FOR ANYONE TO GET A NEW OR PREOWNED CAR, WAS IN AND OUT IN AN HOUR, JIMMY C HELPED ME GREATLY GET MY NEW CAR

Napleton's North Palm Hyundai

We are glad we could get you on the road in your new vehicle so quickly! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

April 27, 2018

Great people, friendly atmosphere. Everyone I interacted with was a pleasure to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a ne...w or used.

Napleton's North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us! We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We hope... to see you again!

April 16, 2018

My process was a little unorthodox. Due to time constraints, I made 4 separate visits and Pablo always accommodated me and my frantic ”can we meet in ...an hour” requests.

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Vic! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

April 4, 2018

From the first, Armand Gyunup was my service adviser. Since My buying experience was a harrowing experience, I was skeptical as to how the service de...partment would be. Armand had a warm smile, listened to my problems, and proceeded to make them better. I was treated with dignity and respect by the entire service department for which I give high kudos.. Since my first experience I have decided to stay with Armand as my Service Rep. I know he will take good care of my car. I just wish the waiting time would be a little bit shorter. Keep it up Napleton, More guys and gals like Armand will make you a 5 star service department.

Napleton's North Palm Hyundai

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about our service department at Napleton's North Palm Hyundai! If you ever need anything else from... us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 4, 2018

This place is horrible. They sold my daughter and I a car that had hidden accident damage. They claim they inspect the cars from top to bottom which i...s a lie. Shortly after we bought it we discovered the car was burning a quart of oil almost every day and there is a coolant leak in the engine. I brought the car back and they almost laughed at me saying there was no way they were taking it back.

April 3, 2018

Excellent Buying experience. No pressure, just a very helpful sales person.

Congratulations on your new car, Mary! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope to see you again!

3703 Northlake Blvd Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33403