746 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's North Palm Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • G80
    September 22, 2017

Our experience at the dealership was great. We are returning customers and are very happy with the customer service we always receive. I'm sure we will be back in three years

• 2015 Tucson

Got a great deal and got a nice low payment thank you Scotty and Lance

Got a great deal and got a nice low payment thank you Scotty and Lance

• 2017 Sonata

Scotty Raul was a great salesman not too pushy and understood I was looking for a good deal

• Hyundai

Everything went great got a great car stylish and technical for a great low price thanks Scotty Raul

• Santa Fe Sport

Was looking for a good affordable SUV, Scotty Raul helped show me all my options with hyundai and I ended up with a great deal on a Santa Fe Sport

• Great Deals

What a deal got even better than trucar buying a car Scotty Raul was GREAT

What a deal got even better than trucar buying a car Scotty Raul was GREAT

• We love our new car!!!!!
    September 19, 2017

We couldn't be happy with our new car and we really enjoy driving it. Our mechanic had recommend that we purchase this vehicle and we are glad so far that we did.

• John Review
    September 19, 2017

My car buying experience was highly satisfactory with a full explanation of my options and no pressure. The dealer showroom was quite impressive and the inventory was expansive so I got just what i wanted.

• 2017 Tucson

Bought a new 2017 Tucson, Scotty Raul was great went over the different packages in the Tucson and really helped in my choice

• Genesis G80

Bought multiple cars from Scotty Raul, for me and all my family. He helped this time get me in my new Genesis G80