Harry Blackwell Ford Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.3
  • Clean and friendly

Our problem was taken care of under warranty. The process was a bit slow but in the end it was completed at no expense to us.

• Thanks for the deal!

Purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500. I certainly appreciate how everyone worked to get me in this vehicle. I actually purchased this one year ahead of when I planned to purchase a new truck and would not have been able to without the effort made on the deal. Thanks

• Great buying experience

Bought a 2012 Dodge Ram, Keith Davis was the sales rep., extremely helpful with what I wanted and made it happen. Would certainly recommend dealer and sales rep. To anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• 2012 Ram Tradesman

Our experiance with Harry Blackwell Dodge was as great as it gets, our salesman (Mr Pennington) went above and beyond to put us in a new Ram 1500 Tradesman we were treated top notch and as a valued customer. And it was a enjoyable no hassle experiance we will absolutely be a return customer in the future.