4.4
  • VERY FRIENDLY

We thank you for your kind words and hope things work out better in the future!

The guys at El Vista are great. Super friendly and very eager to exceed expectations! Sold the car I came in to look at, but otherwise im pretty sure i would have made my purchase there. Highly recommend.

We thank you for your kind words and hope things work out better in the future!

• Great experience

My experiences was great bought my wife her car of her dreams no pressure !! Louis was Great !!!

• Third car

If you can't afford a brand new car from a big dealership this is the place for you. I have purchased three vehicles from el vista and can't be more pleased. Every time I go there the experience is more pleasurable than the last. The staff is very knowledgeable and very patient, understanding your situation and answering any questions you may have. They work to give you the best deal and I've gotten great deals from el vista. I'm a satisfied customer and proud to be a part of the big happy family of satisfied customers.

• Great experience!

I was looking for a particular vehicle and noticed El Vista Auto Sales did have the car I wanted but not quiet the color. I went ahead and stopped by to check out the car. Talked to one of their sales reps and i let them know I was interested in the car but if it was possible to get the same exact one but in a white. Didn't buy that current car at the time but I did get a call a week later that they had found me the same car with the similar specs in white. Me being a first time buying was not an issue they were able to get me approved in minutes and for whole sale price, what a great deal. They even stayed overtime just to help me out! If that's not what the car buying experience should be than I don't what is!

• 2006 acura rsx

I was looking for an acura rsx online and I found one at el vista, I took it for a test drive and I fell in love with car. All I can say is that I am a happy customer, and the finance manger over there (MJ) was very helpful and knew what I was asking for. He also offered me a warranty for 3 years with a really good price. I was really satisfied with this deal. I definitely recommend this dealership and would love to work again with MJ.

• great dealership

great friendly dealership....i love my 2010 dodge charger, they went out of there way to help me.

• Bought a car

I bought a car from these guys last week, the process was pretty smooth, and I got a free detail too, so I'm happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend this place

• Tried/trying to sell vehicle with mechanical issue

My husband and I just looked at a Ford F-150 at this dealership. We drove the vehicle and thought it ran well, we're happy with it and decided we were going to head back to the dealership to do the paperwork and close the deal. We pulled in and put the truck in reverse. The whole truck started rattling and the check engine light came in. I understand something like that can happen occasionally but I just noticed they still have the ad up for the truck. Beware! I would not buy from them.

The truck in question was purchased from an auction with a guarantee from the seller. After the purchase was made by our dealership, the truck passed the post sale inspection of the auction and was transported to the dealership. Another mechanical inspection was performed by a third party mechanic shop which included a safety inspection, a road test, and a smog inspection before the truck was detailed. It has since been on 1 test drive by another customer prior to the writer of this review but a deal wasn't struck due to credit challenges. We apologize for the unpleasant experience and are always working on making sure all of our vehicles are in the best of mechanical shape. All the while, used cars do have unpredictable failures, it's not something anyone can prevent. In this case, the issue described by the customer was caused by the failure of a VTC valve solenoid, which show no earnings before going out. The part cost around fifty dollars and the repair took less than an hour of labor. The invoice of the part is available in which the reviewer is more than welcome to have a copy of. The truck has been re-inspected and road tested since then and is in great running condition. We encourage all of our customers to have any vehicle inspected by a shop of their choosing prior to making a purchase, not because we're worried we missed anything but because we stand behind our product 100%.