3.3
  • Internet Sales.

Phil Aulenback was great. Good deal on a previously owned BMW. Great pictures and description. Mr. Aulenback went out of his way to help. Unfortunately, I think he moved to another dealership.

• Excellent Sales Personnel

Great experience with purchase of a used vehicle. They gave me top dollar for my trade. I was an out-of-state buyer who needed all details up front, which they were able to give without a problem. Brandon was my salesman. Great experience.

• Jarrett Massey

I was very pleased with my salesman, he was very professional and attentive to my requirements. He found me just what I was looking for. I will definitely be back in the future.

• Jarrett Massey

He was very professional and attentive. I was very pleased and happy with his service. Thanks I will definitely be back.

• Disappointed

Brought a new vehicle. Did not received paper worked signed that covered warranties I paid for. Secondly, the recall parts for my new leaking vehicle has not come in yet. It is going on 3 months which I was told would take a month. Every time I call Its something different to why my parts are not here.

• Excellent service and price, no hassle

I was in the market for a used car and did some browsing online. Contacted two dealerships about seeing similar vehicles and Landers Toyota responded immediately (the other dealer didn't contact me until 2 days later). In addition, I asked to see a couple of other vehicles so I could make a comparison. Sam Fisher, the internet sales rep, waited for me to arrive even though it was past his shift. When I got to the dealership, he had all the requested cars waiting for me to look at. Once I made my decision, the buying process was simple and Sam was a true professional. Final note - Landers had the best price for the make/model/year I purchased.

• okay but not helpful with bad credit

Not very helpful with people with crest problem ! They wanting put me in smaller car which I m 6 ft 6in tall guy

• JRwoo

Never answered my question about a used RAV4 Limited AWD. They just wanted to send me several e-mails letting me know it was OK to visit the dealership, and how they had all these incentives to buy a new car before the end of the month.

• Odd place

They stared at me like I was wearing a pork chop sandwich dress. I thought I had something on my clothes or maybe my pants where on fire. I was very uncomfortable with the whole vibe of the place. They have free popcorn.

• Very prompt

Have test driven the vehicle I'm looking for. Going to begin the numbers game tomorrow so we will see!!

We hope you are just as satisfied with the purchase price as you were with the vehicle. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!