AC Motors-Bloomington

84 reviews

84 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of AC Motors-Bloomington from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 21, 2014

I wanted to say thank you for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car last week. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions and... spending all that time with me. I'm extremely satisfied and that's a pretty ideal situation when it comes to buying a car, and it's all thanks to you. I will be sure to refer all my friends and family to you and your dealership. Thanks again.

October 2, 2018

I???m the midst of mourning my Wrangler, I called AC Motors asking about a new Jeep at their Bloomington location. I spoke with Mike. In spite of my sour... attitude, he was easy going and kind. I had a no hassle test drive and was not pressured to buy. When I expressed interest in a more expensive model, Mike explained that spending less was the smarter choice. When I decided to go with the purchase 48 hours later, the buying experience was positive and painless. I was offered a surprisingly high amount for my trade. The financing person was easy to work with and put me at ease. My credit is not awesome (thank you ex wife) and they found me a good rate. The entire event took less than an hour. I waited a month before writing this review to ensure the vehicle was sound. A buyer should feel good about working with AC Motors. Talk to Mike.

August 27, 2018

Becky explained everything to me in detail. She was very informative with the financing. Mike was Awesome! He helped transfer car seats and everything!... So helpful These guys Rock!!! Kudos to Mike and Becky for making this process easy for me.

August 17, 2018

I'm very Mike and members help me got loan approval, due to I got difficult on Credit. Becky really go all out help me out. Thank you Huey

August 8, 2018

Thanks AC Motors for helping with my new car buying experience. Joe was helpful because he didn???t pressure me to buying my vehicle however he encouraged... me to know that if I wanted it; go for it! So we together got it done and I???m extremely happy with my new purchase! He let me know that if there is anything that I needed help with that he would be here to assist me at anytime. This vehicle had all of the fanciest features that anyone could ask for so Joe insisted that I come back and we go step by step to make sure that I was satisfied. He even surprised me at the end of my purchase with a car starter which would be great in our Minnesota winters. Thanks again AC Motors and I will see you soon!

August 2, 2018

Becky at the Bloomington location is who I bought my car from. She has a lot of experience and can get you into just about anything as long as it in your... budget. Highly recommend even if your browsing they have a ton of different cars in there inventory.

July 23, 2018

Joe was easy to work with, he was honest and straightforward from the moment I arrived . Joe has always been ready to answer any questions

July 23, 2018

Mike got me in the truck I wanted with the payments I could afford. Very happy with my experience and I would recommend AC Motors in Bloomington to anyone... looking for a great deal on a vehicle.

July 17, 2018

Joe was a terrific person to deal with. Much more friendly, easy to talk to and was very concerned that I was happy with the 2013 chev Silverado that I... purchased. I live in a town of about 23,000 population and have visited show rooms here. I was not treated home as good as I was with joe. Thank you my friend for a great experience and a very nice ride.

July 17, 2018

Very professional guy Joe Trinh help me from the beginning to the end, I highly recommend Joe Trinh! It was a long process trying to trade in my old SUV... but he helped me 5 starts for him..