Neat Auto Sales

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 16 reviews

• November 14, 2017

I looked at 12 4runners in 3 states before i spotted an 06 sport online at NEAT Auto. I called and verified that it was avaliable and frank said it wa...s. I drove 2 hours the next day to see the truck and needless to say it was exactly what i was looking for. There was one issue that we spoke about and he assured me it would be taken care of. I put a deposit and headed home. Frank called me 3 hours later and said it was all set to pick up. His mechanic took care of it right away. We returned that next saturday and purchased the vehicle. They took care of the issue and the truck is great. My wife is very happy. It was well worth the two hour ride to find a clean rust free 4th gen 4runner. Most have bad frames rotting at the rear cab mounts and the radiator support as well as the rear cross member. I would definetly take another ride the next time im looking for a quality used car or truck.

December 6, 2017

Great service. Friendly and helpful staff. Found what we were looking for ar a great price.

November 28, 2017

This is the 2nd vehicle my daughter bought at this exact location in the last 14 months and it was certainly the right decision all the way. Everyo...ne, from the owners to various staff members could not have been more helpful and easy to work with. In fact, after we picked out our vehicle they (Louis) stated the vehicle would first have to be inspected and pass N.H. state laws, before it could be formally sold. . What we didn't expect was that this including a full independent 3rd party test and review, along with a computer diagnostic of our vehicle. As part of this test they replaced the front brakes, calibers and full mechanisms, a new engine hose, a pipe gasket, a cracked rear light lens, replaced a bearing and changed the oil while totally documenting every movable part and function to our satisfaction. Best of all, this was all done without any additional costs to us and in fact, we were even allowed a additional small credit, as part of the final buying process.

October 26, 2016

They tried to sell me a car that had a transmission that was nearly shot. They seemed pretty nice but there is no way they did not know about the tran...smission issue before offering it to me. That should be a red flag when considering this dealership.

Tyler was advised prior the test drive that this Mazda need it a sensor replaced in the transmission, and he still wanted to drive it. Very common iss...ue with Mazda 3. We sell with a warranty on engine and transmission. Tyler was very pleasant and understanding of the issue.

June 5, 2016

Inquired about several cars, email correspondence was polite and within 48 hours.

December 10, 2015

I bought a 2007 Subaru Legacy from Neat in Manchester NH. Loui and his daughter Jessica were really nice to me. They helped me out getting my loan and... a super interest rate!! Loui helped me out so much with the Legacy, which needed the timing belt + water pump and also the head gaskets, instead he gave me a super price for replacing all this at his cost. I love my car and I recommend Neat to all my friends and people looking for an used car. Thanks so much guys!!

December 10, 2015

August 27, 2015

2002 4 RUNNER, THEY HAD WHAT I WANTED, VERY CLEAN, RUNS GREAT.

May 15, 2015

At the Merrimack location, they treat you like a person, not a dollar sign, and they will work hard to get you the best financing. Frank & the gang at... Neat Auto Sales in Merrimack NH really made me comfortable, and they treated me like a person. In the car sales arena, this is rare, indeed! My employment is rather unique, with three part time jobs, which often makes it difficult to get financing. There is a lot of explaining to do, and even though my credit score is good, the lenders sometimes have a problem approving a loan. Neat Auto worked hard to find me a "yes" to financing. What's more incredible is that they didn't stop there, but ended up finding me a second, even BETTER rate! They really jumped through the hoops to help me make the purchase viable. Kudos!

November 16, 2014

I was hunting for a certain vechicle and had been searching for approxly 6 months. saw one on there website drove over the lady who arrived before me ...bought it. They assured me they could find another one i left think yeah right buddy whatever.I was shocked to receive a phone call 4 days later hey we have a toyota 4runner here come take a look it had everything i had asked for took it for a test drive bought love it,I noticed that the rear tires needed to be replaced decided to replace all 4 here is shocking they offered to split the cost with me, and yes Neat auto did split the cost i found the tires i wanted brought them the est. and we split the bill after the tires where put on. Would i buy from them again YES i would there was no sales person stalking me they listened to what i wanted my price range mileage color choices and made it happen. only regret not going to Neat Auto first and wasting 6 months trying to find the 4runner i wanted. Thank you Neat Auto love my 4runner