This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• do yourself a favor, find Tony

Tony Bailey is a now on internet sales, but if you ever find him on the floor, do yourself a favor and work with him. 7:30 pm on a Monday, and Tony worked with me to make sure I got everything I wanted. I pulled up to the dealership with no buying thought in mind, just to test drive and look at how much room a Soul had.... and after some negotiation because the price was way out of my range, I drove home THAT night in a 2012 Kia Soul. Earlier that day I was extremely disappointed because my heart was set on a Honda Element at a different dealership, where they were extremely unprofessional and let me test drive the only element they had, and the only car waiting to be picked up for purchase (someone had already signed papers on it, and this was after I test drove it). I had always liked the Souls but never thought I could afford one on my tight "just out of college, broke theatre kid budget" but Tony helped us make it work and after keeping him from going home to his two beautiful kids and wife on time... he still went above and beyond. And this wasn't the "car salesman" type of help...he was genuine and talked to us like humans. He made sure I left happy AND even called me back when he realized my car hadn't been properly serviced so he gave me a brand new 2014 as a rental for two days until my car was properly looked over and cleaned. Tony was a nice and genuine person who truly just wanted to make sure i drove away in a special car. If you want a Kia, make sure you deal with Tony Bailey...

• Wonderful experience, great salesperson

Josh was a dynamic salesperson with which to work. He knew my needs and worked with me to get a car that I wanted and could afford. Great dealership that understands their customers.

• good service

when to have a look at a vehicle they had on the floor, the sales person was very helpful and professional, but unfortunately they did not have what we wanted. but would buy from them.

• Great dealership!!!

I enter in to buy my Sorento and was greated by freindly and helpful salesmen. I new what I wanted and they were able to find it for me at a great price. I traded in my old car and got more than I expected. I met the service center workers and got financed easy with an awesome rate and I never felt pressured or pushed into anything. I will be going there again when it's time to replace our second vehicle. D.T. , Rashema, and Li helped me from start to finish and I am so grateful and I love my 2014 Sorento :)

• Sarah has a new car

Ricky was patient and considerate. He went out of his way to get me the car I needed. I love central kia lewisville. Great place to buy a car.

• Great service

Jerry was great! He made the buying process so fast and easy. This is my second soul to buy at this location and I will definitely be returning for vehicles on the future.

• Central Kia Rocks!

Easiest and quickest experience in buying a car. Ed made it happen and exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much!

• Central Kia Rocks!

• Kia of lewisville

Nice, quick and not pushy! Very happy with the deal I got.

Nice, quick and not pushy! Very happy with the deal I got.

• Great Service!

All the dealers were nice and showed personal interest. DT was our salesman, he didn't kind that we checked out a lot of the cars.