2.2
  • Used FAKE clean title cars

The cars had loose bolts, bad repairs, missing pieces, bad alignment etc. it was HORRIBLY NOTICEABLY. I fell bad for anyone who purchases car from their. SALVAGE CARS, fake clean title. Carfacts was definitely not up todate or not reported.

• Great Service...Easy paperwork

Great serve, quick and to the point. Easy transaction.

Great serve, quick and to the point. Easy transaction.

• Unprofessional

Extremely unprofessional; didn't even take copies of our drivers licenses before we test drove! Had an appointment with one salesman who tried to juggle us and another set of clients and then pawned us off on someone else without saying anything. Tried to show us a car that couldn't even test driven!

• Buyer Beware

Found an Acura TL at this dealership. We agreed that the advertised price was the lowest possible. I wanted the car checked out and paid Freeway Honda almost $400 to checkout the car. I agreed to purchase but California Motors Direct raised the price by an additional $1,500 for bogus items (dealer prep and security). I backed out of the deal and purchased from another dealer, Pacific West, in LA. I got a better car at a lower price. Shady dealings at California Motors to raise the price without warning. Run from these guys.

• Dawn is the best

Dawn is awesome. Wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Dawn is awesome. Wonderful to work with. Thank you!

• Great service, friendly, and professional.

Thank you for your business we hope to see you and your family/friends in the future for any car buying needs.

Walked in knowing exactly what I wanted, test drove it and bought the car. Of course after the million questions I asked, they sat through and patiently answered all the questions.

• No return call

I called about an Impreza. I asked a few questions about a vehicle and I got very few answers to my question. I later submitted an email asking for their best price on the same car and received no return emails. I was very interested in the vehicle their failure to act cost them the sale.

• no ress

no ress!!!!!!!!!!!! i sent email, but they did not.

no ress!!!!!!!!!!!! i sent email, but they did not.

• Hertz car sales was easy and affordable

My experience with hertz car sales was easy. I would work with them again

My experience with hertz car sales was easy. I would work with them again

• Unable to locate car

Bad customer service. Unable to locate vehicle that was advertised. I will not go back to them ever again.