• Awesome

I would recommend to all my friends Marvin and Ronald treated me like family love the customer service they brought me water while I waited and hooked me up with ah perfect car this place was great

• LUTHER

HAPPY WITH THE SERVIVCE AND I WILL TELL MY FRIENDS

HAPPY WITH THE SERVIVCE AND I WILL TELL MY FRIENDS

• 2013 CHEVY IMPALA

MR CAR LLC APPROVED ME WITHOUT HAVING CREDIT! EASY APPROVAL PROCESS I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY 2013 CHEVY IMPALA LT

• 2 CHANCES

OVER ALL VERY HAPPY TO HAVE A 2ND CHANCE AT OWNERSHIP OF A TRUCK. THANKFUL!

OVER ALL VERY HAPPY TO HAVE A 2ND CHANCE AT OWNERSHIP OF A TRUCK. THANKFUL!

• Wonderful Service!!!!

I Loved my experience at Mr. Car! The Staff and service was wonderful. Ms. Brenda made my experience exceptional and went above and beyond!!!

• EXCELLECT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROVEN RESULTS

MR CAR,LLC WERE EXCELLENT WITH THE CUSTOME SERVICE AND WHEN THEY SAY ..EVERYONE WILL DRIVE 100 GURANTEED ..THEY STAND BEHIND THERE GURANTEE.. THE FINANCE DIRECTOR BRENDA SALAS WAS GREAT ..I WANT TO SAY TO THE WHOLE MR CARR.LLC.. THERE THE TRUE PROVEN RECORD FOR "WHERE OTHERS SAY NO .THEY SAY YES...YES...YES!!!

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I RECEIVED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. The owners treated me with kindness and respect. They were patient and always greeted me with a smile. I am definitely coming back in the future!

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

This is the 2nd car I have bought from MR CAR. And I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car. Great cars and great customer service.

• Never responded

When I contacted the dealer about a car I was interested in, I never received communication back. For someone trying to sell their cars online, failing to respond to an inquiry is the fasted way to a no-sale.

• fast repond

fast online respond. super. unlucky the car I like got sold.

fast online respond. super. unlucky the car I like got sold.