• Bought a New Truck

I TOLD TYLER THAT IT BE HARD TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ANYONE IN JONESBORO SINCE I HAD BOUGHT 20 VECHICLES IN THE LAST 8 YRS.SO I FOUND A NEW TRUCK IN MEMPHIS AND ASK IF HE COULD DO BETTER AND ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER HE DID TO MY SURPISE.ONCE I GOT THE TRUCK HE TOOK TIME TO GO OVER ALL THE OPTIONS AND FUNCTIONS ON THE TRUCK.

• Awesome!

Tyler was awesome to work with. He was very professional and looked out for my best interest. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

• LOVE my new Toyota!!!

Just got a new 4 runner from Central Toyota, and the experience was such a breeze. Tyler Segars was my salesman, and he was wonderful. I never felt pressured to buy, he answered all of my questions, and overall was just wonderful to deal with. Plus everyone else I encountered there was super friendly. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

• Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

We were interested in trading to lower our interest rate. We were able to do that and upgrade from a 2016 to 2017 Highlander with additional features. We were able to take care of 99% of the process through email and phone calls instead of spending all day at the dealership. Our salesman, Tyler Segars, was amazing. He was able to answer all of our questions with very quick response time and worked very hard to make sure we had not only the best vehicle we could find but also the best experience we could have possibly asked for in making this purchase.

• Jason Taylor

I've bought several cars from Jason Taylor and referred friends to him. He's top notch. For my next car, I'll go see JT!!!!

• Ron Hunter

Jason Taylor was an excellent salesman . He was knowledgeable and professional. We found a new sales person and a new dealership!

• Ron Hunter

• Mr Paul strecker

We love going to Central Toyota to get our car serviced and when we get ready to buy again we will definitely come back if Jason Taylor is there, he's the best around!

• Great Service & Good Deal

Jason Taylor helped us find the right truck for our needs. He was so friendly & helpful!!!

• Love my RAV4

SUV shopping with Jason Taylor was fun and productive. He made sure I drove everything I was interested in. After asking him what he'd put his mom in- I ended up with a vehicle loaded with safety features. Go see him- he won't steer you wrong ¿¿