Bob Stall Chevrolet

(4.8) 415 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Willing to work for you!

Initially rough but a few people went above and beyond to make us happy. Bobby Stanley was great to work with and it was nice to work with someone ove...r the phone and via email initially. Patrick Dockett (lot attendant) stayed until 2315 while we wheeled and dealed and even offered to help us clean out the old truck. Billy Shaw was the sales manager and was AMAZING! Billy smoothed over the rough water that has been made and was super easy to work with. Oswald McKenzie worked with us on our SECOND vehicle of the day and was easy to work with also. Leslie Camarino was our finance manager and was fun to work with. She never made a promise she couldn't keep and even worked to get us a lower monthly lease payment on our second vehicle of the night! Considering we ended up with ~$100,000 in trucks? Hands down, we will never go to another dealership as long as this one is in reasonable driving distance!

Congratulations on the purchase of your truck! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying it and that the team gave you great service during your pu...rchase process. We wish you many years of happy driving, and feel free to come back if there is anything else we can do for you. In the meantime, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals to our service department. Best, Richard Larson (800) 295-2695 ext. 1002 richardlarson@bobstall.com

• Best place to buy or lease a car

I have driven over 2 hours from Victorville to the San Diego area for years whenever I need a car. 100% credit to Jenni Kendall and Tanya Charles. Th...ey make buying or leasing a new an awesome experience. The one day trip is well worth the overall long term reward. Best customer service treatment I have ever received EVER. I tell all my family, friends and coworkers who need a car to go to Bob Stall Chev. But be sure to ask for Jenni Kendall by name.

• Excellent Service

The process from the beginning to the end was efficient, and was flawless. The dealership initially did not have the style/model car that I was looki...ng for, however Tyler went above and beyond to work with me on my trade and also to get me into the vehicle that I wanted. Excellent customer service!

• Great customer service and lounge

Quick service, great customer lounge makes it enjoyable to wait for my vehicle, good customer service. I'd easily provide a 5-star rating if they woul...d wash my car as requested (last two visits, no wash).

• Bob stall is king

Great customer service I am diabetic and the fact that I can get a banana or a drink is very comforting

• Great service as always.

Everything I have had done in the service area has been outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend your service department anyone.

• Excellent Service

Honesty is very important to me and that's exactly what I got. And the car was looked over in one day which was an added bonus.

• Exceptable, works seems good

Obviously, did not want to have do this work, but overall, Im happy with the work, it runs quite good thus far.

• In and out in a jife!!

Got me in and took care all the Recall problems. Now I can cancel the next week appointment. Gary you Rock!

• Great service

I liked all the excellent staff including Martin he was a great sales person because of him he didn't go elsewhere.

Bob Stall Chevrolet