• Great Service Department

Excellent customer service, knowledge and friendly staff.

Excellent customer service, knowledge and friendly staff.

• Good experiences

Since 2003 I've purchase five cars and have had them serviced there as well. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• great service

This app has made it easy to shop for cars and contact the dealer for more information.

• Captain

I will be telling all my friends about Lynn Gaines and Welford Harris Ford. "GREAT EXPRIENCE.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you had a great experience at Welford Harris Inc. and look forward to seeing you soon !

• Journey repair

Nobody could figure out what was wrong but they did

Nobody could figure out what was wrong but they did

• car reviews

Hello I just want to add just a few words on this review, I do highly recommend this dealership for next visit at welford harris Inc in you next vehicle service parts or vehicle purchase very profetional staff members local people family owned dealership, I have great experience with all vehicles, people in witch you can trust I recommend all my friend and family to visit welford harris Inc

• Great job

Great dealership all around. Valerie and Barry always take great care of us.

Great dealership all around. Valerie and Barry always take great care of us.

• Gear Box

Did a great job. Will use their service department in the future and have already told my friends. Friendly and efficient.

• Great Job

Called for an appointment, got one asap and the work was done within 2 hours.

Called for an appointment, got one asap and the work was done within 2 hours.

• Breakdown

We broke down on a Saturday afternoon, last man just leaving, let us put our trailer we were pulling behind the fence before he locked up. On Monday stopped in to see what exactly was wrong and they advised it would be the tie rod broke, had them replace both front tie rods and alignment and was done Monday afternoon. Saved our vacation! And didn't break the bank. Thank you!