973 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chino Hills Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Chino Hills Ford Service

Very Friendly staff and quick service. I will definitely will come back for future service on my F150

Kerry Sisler, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Great experience at Chino Hills Ford!

Our experience at Chino Hills Ford was fast and efficient and pleasant!

Riel Johnson, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Our experience at Chino Hills Ford was fast and efficient and pleasant!

• Chino hills ford

Everybody that I dealt with at chino hills was great.i also got a great deal. Thank you chino hills

Lawrence, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Service

Quick, professional service was experienced during this service

Kathy, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Quick, professional service was experienced during this service

• New Car

The seller has enough knowledge, kind, helpful and went out of his way to find the car I wanted

• Upkeep on the Fusion

JJ was outstanding. He got us in and out really quick. Thank you very much.

JJ was outstanding. He got us in and out really quick. Thank you very much.

• My Experience

Overall the experience met my expectations. The customer service was excellent.

Overall the experience met my expectations. The customer service was excellent.

• service

Adam did a great job. it would have been nice if my car had been washed after work was performed.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Attention to detail.

Chino Hills Ford is the only place I take my F-150 & Explorer because of the quality of service.

• Awesome

Chino Hills Ford is Awesome. Only dealer I go to. The staff is professional and they get me in and out on time. Michelle at the Quick Lube was very nice.

Barry, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!