• Portsmouth Ford - Portsmouth NH

Just bought a new (2014) Ford Escape from Portsmouth Ford, this is my 7th or 8th car from this dealership. Also on my second truck from them. Have always had good luck with them. They are no pressure dealers an in comparison on prices to other dealers they have the cheapest prices. They don't hit you up for extras (paper work fees) that some other dealerships do. I recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Give them a shot, look around, (they have a large inventory), then look at other places. I think you'll find Portsmouth Ford beats everyone else's deal. Their Service Department is also good, the mechanics know what they are doing. Just to be clear, I don't work there, have no relationship to them, I already bought my car, I am getting nothing for this review. Joe Lamattina Newmarket , NH

• 2013 Ford Fusion

My wife and I bought a used Ford Fusion @ Portsmouth Ford. Our salesman was Bob Brent. Bob went well out of his way to make the entire car buying experience pleasant and productive. I honestly could not be happier with the service, and politeness that Bob offered my family with this entire experience. My recommendation is to seek out Bob Brent for your future purchase.

• Portsmouth Ford Service department is fantastic!

Our experience at Portsmouth Ford has been great. The service department is courteous and a pleasure to work with.

Thanks, Christopher! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• oil change

excellent service as always, checked in right away, ready when they said it would be

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Experience

Love Chris and Shane over at Portsmouth Ford. Those guys are awesome.

Love Chris and Shane over at Portsmouth Ford. Those guys are awesome.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Keegan! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Portsmouth Ford Service

Always great service and friendly faces! Free popcorn and soft drinks help too!

Always great service and friendly faces! Free popcorn and soft drinks help too!

• Another great experience.

As always the Service Dept is on point. Matt my advisor is fantastic.

As always the Service Dept is on point. Matt my advisor is fantastic.

• replaced transmission

very accommodating did a great job got the job done as soon as possible

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Paul! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

very accommodating did a great job got the job done as soon as possible

• The Best.... AROUND!!!!

That was literally the fastest car buying experience I've ever had.

That was literally the fastest car buying experience I've ever had.

• NEW LEASE OF FORD EXPLORER

Bill Quinby has taken amazing care of us for over 10 years. We trust his opinions and he is more than glad to answer any questions. We will come back after this lease is up for the next upgrade of the Ford Explorer. Our biggest thanks to him!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Mark! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!