• Portsmouth Ford - Portsmouth NH

Just bought a new (2014) Ford Escape from Portsmouth Ford, this is my 7th or 8th car from this dealership. Also on my second truck from them. Have always had good luck with them. They are no pressure dealers an in comparison on prices to other dealers they have the cheapest prices. They don't hit you up for extras (paper work fees) that some other dealerships do. I recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Give them a shot, look around, (they have a large inventory), then look at other places. I think you'll find Portsmouth Ford beats everyone else's deal. Their Service Department is also good, the mechanics know what they are doing. Just to be clear, I don't work there, have no relationship to them, I already bought my car, I am getting nothing for this review. Joe Lamattina Newmarket , NH

• Service

Everything was great. The service was done in a timely manner.

Everything was great. The service was done in a timely manner.

• Customer

I thought the service was superior. All my questions were answered in a professional customer oriented manner. Thank you for the wonderful service.

• Great service!

Everyone was absolutely wonderful, happy, cheery, and so great in explaining what needed to be done for my checkup. Thank you all!

• Portsmouth Ford Service

I enjoy bringing my Ford Focus to Portsmouth Ford because they are knowledgeable, courteous and trustworthy.

• Quick Lane Service

Quick Lane service was quick. Friendly, proper quote, clean facility with water & popcorn. That is it a nutshell.

• Lincoln service

Great people, who give great service! ? Happy that I purchased my vehicle with this team.

Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Service

Excellent service and my oil change was performed very quickly!

Excellent service and my oil change was performed very quickly!

It was very quick, and everyone was very friendly and professional

It was very quick, and everyone was very friendly and professional

Nichole, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Service, Portsmouth Ford Dealership

Great experience, customer service orientated, accommodating, washed and cleaned car, new home for me and my car! Rick and Matt Chretien where great to work with.

Eric, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!