Portsmouth Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Portsmouth Ford - Portsmouth NH
    November 29, 2014

Just bought a new (2014) Ford Escape from Portsmouth Ford, this is my 7th or 8th car from this dealership. Also on my second truck from them. Have alw...ays had good luck with them. They are no pressure dealers an in comparison on prices to other dealers they have the cheapest prices. They don't hit you up for extras (paper work fees) that some other dealerships do. I recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Give them a shot, look around, (they have a large inventory), then look at other places. I think you'll find Portsmouth Ford beats everyone else's deal. Their Service Department is also good, the mechanics know what they are doing. Just to be clear, I don't work there, have no relationship to them, I already bought my car, I am getting nothing for this review. Joe Lamattina Newmarket , NH

Great Customer Service
    February 6, 2018

From being met in the car lot to the last transaction, top notch professional care by Sales Consultant , Joel Purdham . It was the smoothest purchas...e in my experience.

Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience with Joel reflected this! If there is anything e...lse we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Great Service
    December 15, 2017

First time servicing vehicle and it was smooth and everyone was accommodating and polite. Very pleased with kindness of customer service.

Wesley, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It's great to hear that everything was completed to your satisfactio...n! Safe travels!

Used Car purchase...
    November 24, 2017

Had Bret as my salesman. He was very helpful, no pressure. Made the sale very comfortable. The car had a cracked windshield and the service department... took care of a replacement within two days. The finance department sot out the lowest rate and even called me back two days later to re-sign a contract with a slightly lower rate. All and all a very good experience. Happy with the vehicle and the price. Thanks...!

Gerald, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than hap...py to assist you! Safe travels!

Excellent Service
    November 17, 2017

I brought my car for a state inspection and they cleaned my car inside and out. You don't get service like that anymore

Amy, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class ...service that you can trust.

A+ Service Provided by Lindsey
    November 10, 2017

Lindsey took excellent care of me from the time I scheduled my service appointment through the issue diagnosis, plan for repair, and scheduling pick u...p of my repaired car. She really went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and provide any information she could to help me understand the repair and set my expectations. I really appreciate her responsiveness and all that she did to help make this experience a positive one. When I need service, I will certainly be seeking her out!

It is great to hear that Lindsey went above and beyond your expectations and really helped you out! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!... Take care!

sales and service
    November 4, 2017

Portsmouth Ford is a great dealership from the sales department to the service department, my experience with the sales team was great I purchased a t...ruck and with in 45 minutes I was driving it home, this is the first for me great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maintenance Service
    November 3, 2017

I had a great experience! Left my Explorer overnight so that there was plenty of time for the 30,000 mile maintenance and a new inspection sticker. ...Picked it up the next morning following the car wash...looked great!

Fast, efficient, and helpful every time
    October 31, 2017

Large dealer, clean facilities, helpful and efficient staff

Mick, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so... we can help you again on your next visit!

Portsmouth Ford Used Truck Purchase
    October 27, 2017

I recently bought a used truck from Portsmouth Ford. The price was the fairest price I could find and I had been looking for weeks. The truck was clos...e to new condition with low miles. When I got it home I discovered that the interior dome lights didn't work when opening the doors and the speaker on the left side of the truck was also not working. I called Postsmouth Ford and told them the situation, thinking to myself , here we go, knowing there was no lemon law in NH. They asked me to bring the truck right down and inspected it while I waited. The Service representative , Cassie informed me that they needed to order me a new speaker for the door and that they needed more time to troubleshoot the dome light as the truck was equipped with plow wiring etc. She told me she would call when the speaker came in, so as to do all the work in one visit. Two days later I got a call informing me the speaker was in and I made an appointment for the following Tuesday at 8am. I took my truck in and they gave me a new lincoln SUV as a loaner. They called me later that afternoon to say my truck was ready. I returned the loaner, picked up my truck and everything was fixed right. They explained what they had to do in detail and sent me on my way with an invoice for "No Charge". I will certainly recommend Portsmouth Ford based on my experiences. And I will be back for my next vehicle purchase. Before purchasing my vehicle, I did a lot of research and read both positive and negative reviews. I decided to give them a chance and keep my spending local and have to say my experience was very gratifying. Well done Portsmouth Ford, This is the way to build Customer and brand Loyalty

Herbert, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and ...thank you again for choosing Portsmouth Ford!

Portsmouth Ford