Childre Chevrolet

New Used Service

4.4
  • Service
    August 8, 2017

Took my wife's car in for an oil change and tire rotation for an early morning appointment.. I was there less than forty-five minutes. The two peopl...e that checked me in and handled my payment were courteous and nice. The waiting room is nice and quiet and the charge was reasonable for what was done.

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, Gary. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

• Oil change/tire rotation
    August 7, 2017

I bought my 2016 Silverado 2500HD, in October of last year. Other than one check engine light, it has been flawless and I am very happy with the truck.... I have always received excellent service from the service folks. Always professional and on time. Bob always seems to know when I am there an makes sure to come say hello. I feel like I have been appreciated at this dealership and recommend them highly.

Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Bennett! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your Silverado 2500. We are especially happy to hear that our serv...ice department has been taking good care of all your truck's service needs. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Dealership.

• Service call.
    August 7, 2017

Service was excellent on last visit. My wife carried the vehicle for me since I work out of town.

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, Mr. Turner. We are pleased to hear your service with us was a positive experience! We look forward to see...ing you again on your next service visit.

• Regular oil change
    August 7, 2017

I loved your facility. I sent my GMC in for an oil change, it was done much quicker than told it would be and you folks cleaned my car and even vacuu...med it and had it done sooner than anticipated. Love your place, service and personnel and ease of scheduling an apptmt.

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, Mr. Kelley! We are very happy to hear that your visit to our dealership was a positive experience, and we... look forward to servicing your GMC in the future.

• Poor service department...
    August 4, 2017

Took my Chevrolet HHR in to have the cigarette lighter receptacle replaced...The part was $4.93 and the LABOR they charged me was $165 to remove to 2 ...interior panels and replace the receptacle...OUTRAGIOUSLY over billed for labor...

Redsnapper, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.

• Great Service
    June 8, 2017

I purchased my car from Childre in 2014 and because of their professional and friendly service, I have taken my car no where else. The staff goes out... their way to make your experience there a great one.

Hi Jacque! We appreciate your loyalty and are here for you and your Malibu whenever you need us!

• Retired
    June 5, 2017

I've been getting my vehicles serviced here since 1999. I always get good service and the employees are as good as you will find.

We are so happy to hear from loyal customers like you! We appreciate your business, and look forward to being your #1 Chevrolet dealer for many years ...to come!

• Randy new
    June 3, 2017

They treat you like family Matt is FANTASTIC! Everyone I have recommended has been satisfied

Hi Randy! We thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the futu...re.

• Battery
    May 26, 2017

very disappointed that after only 4 months I had to bring my vehicle in for a totally dead battery... It was working fine, but then when I left work ...for the day it was dead. Jumped it off, got home okay but then it died again and had to be jumped off again. very disappointed that I had to pay half of the cost of the battery. I know that a battery is a maintenance item but having to buy a new one 4 months down the road tells me I was sold a vehicle with a weak battery or I have an alternator problem. I realize as well, it's all about the bottom line, but sometimes it should be about the customer. If this had been a year or so down the road you wouldn't hear one gripe from me. I'm disappointed in the dealership. And it's not about the money, it was only $114.00, it's about the principal of this. If the table was turned I bet Bob would be hopping mad.

• Childre Service
    May 26, 2017

I was treated with the up most respect in the service dept. They are amazing and got my vehicle in and out within a timely matter. Thanks guys! Will... be back for any need on my Chevrolet.

Thank you, Nicole! We are so happy to hear from customers like you! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Childre Chevrolet