New 877-246-9060 Dealer Website
Used 888-395-6390 Email Dealer
Service 888-344-5859

• I love my 2017 Chevy camaro thanks to childre Chev

Thank you for shopping with us, Shan! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new Camaro. Please come back and see us again soon!

Thanks to Matt and Sam I am driving my dream a Chevy camaro these 2 guys was extremely nice and they made sure I was satisfied before I left they also show me all the gadgets and showed me how to work them before I left the car lot thanks guys I love my car

• Great service

the staff was so friendly and made my experience stress free. They got me a great deal with a great rate.

Kayla . Thank you so much for your review . We sincerely appreciate it and if we can do any thing else to help give us a ring at 478-453-4530.

• The best GM dealership experience in NE Georgia

Thank you so much for your review. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Bob got me the exact car I wanted and had it shipped all the way from Ohio from a different dealer's lot to meet my unique specs. Negotiated a bargain for me from Ohio dealer and passed the savings straight through to me. I honestly don't know who had the most fun doing this, Bob or me. If you're east of I-75 and north of I-16 the drive to Milledgeville will be worth it for the expertise and one on one personal attention and support. After decades of hard work with GM products Bob is now opening a sparkling new state of the art dealership so customer friendly that he even built a beautiful dog park just outside the show room. Trust me, you've never seen anything like this anywhere.

Thank you so much for your review. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle.