• Melissa Harris

Excellent Sales Associate.. See Melissa Harris.. She will get to riding. Fast and friendly service.

• MelissaHarris

Melissa is a great sales associate.. If you are in the market to purchase a new car go check her out at Jeff Smith Kia in Perry Ga... I am one satisfied customer..

• Oil change

Personal thanks to Shay for her usual expertise in the service of my car. Thank you.

• Searching for a new car.

Thanks, Rudy, for the great work you did for me to get the new KIA, you help get.All I can say Great work. Great salesmanship manners.Yes I will recommend to My friends.God Bless

• Alfred Ellis

Big Al, Alfred Ellis, is a outstanding salesman. He contacted me on a Thursday morning and the truck was at my residence on Friday morning. The truck was in very good condition and looked great. The drivers were nice and friendly. Signing the required paperwork was tricky due to the 300 miles between, but Big Al was on top of things. It was a pleasure dealing with Big Al and Jeff Smith Kia. Highly Recommended.

• Great Service

Recently purchased a vehicle from Jeff Smith KIA a few weeks ago, the service was great, timing was great and the Saleman Al was incredible. Thanks for helping me drive a KIA, USA made baby

• looking for a used car.

AUTHER and RUDY went out of thier way to help me.

AUTHER and RUDY went out of thier way to help me.

• Great sales and service.

Rufus Royal and Dwight are excellent salesman. They are both kind, courteous and patient. Rufus has sold me 8 vehicles over the years and I will continue to go back to him when it is time for another one. Jeff Smith Kia service department is second to none. When you make an appointment for your vehicle to be serviced they are ready for you, there is no waiting or excuses for why they cannot see you right now. The ladies at the service desk is very knowledgeable and will help you with anything you need.

• Excellent Customer Service

This was the best experience i have had when buying a new vehicle. Every employee in the Jeff Smith office in Perry made me feel comfortable and made my experience the best ever. They all helped me tremendously in picking out the perfect vehicle for my 1 year old daughter and i. Jeff Smith was the 3rd dealership that i had visited in the past 2 weeks. Once i saw the great customer service that this store gave me i knew at that moment that this would be the dealership where i would buy my new car at. I asked several questions and the employees there had an answer for every question. They did not make me feel as if i was aggravating them by asking a million questions. Al Hardy was my salesman and he did everything to make sure i was happy. He's awesome at what he does. Mike Smart and Ryan Sims helped me with all of my finance questions that i had. They broke everything down and made sure that i understood everything. I have never felt happy and comfortable at a car dealership before. I felt as if i was part of the Jeff Smith family. After experiencing the great customer service i sent my boyfriend over the next day and he was also able to buy a vehicle and to experience the great customer service that i received . We love our new cars and we look forward to continue doing business with Jeff Smith Kia in Perry Georgia. Jeff Smith Kia in Perry Ga is the BEST!!!!

• Got the job done

Had car with lil to no value and owed money on it still left with a new car in my budget with NO negative equity