Utter Family of Dealerships

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 185 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 30, 2017

I have bought new Fords for 30 years. I have always been pleased with service. Debbie Roberts has earned my trust and she never forgets me. When someo...ne remembers your name that's real service.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Bob Utter Ford-Lincoln for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesita...te to call if you'd like further assistance.

May 21, 2018

It was my first time for service at Bob Utter Ford - for regular maintenance. I purchased my F-150 at Blake Utter Ford, but prefer Bob Utter Ford for... service because I live in Sherman. I was happy with the service and the fact that the appointment was kept on time allowing me to get to work at a good time.

Dale, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we ...will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 18, 2018

service was great and I would go back for any buying or service needs

May 10, 2018

Doug Mangrum earned a Client for Life. Took care of me and made the process so easy.

May 10, 2018

Really like our salesman Mike Mounce. He was honest and not pushy.

April 23, 2018

I was impressed with the service. Jason knew I was up set with another Dealership and he kept me updated on my vehicle and assured me I did not have t...o give them 24 hour notice to have my vehicle serviced .

Frances, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can ...do for you! Safe travels!

April 17, 2018

I recently purchased a vehicle from Blake Utter Ford that I found through Cars.com. It was so worth the 4 hour drive from Arkansas to Texas to purcha...se our new (to us!) car! When you find a vehicle online, it's always hard to know exactly what you'll find when you see it in person. My salesperson, Mark Edwards, made the process super easy. He provided a Facetime video tour and photos of the vehicle. I was so pleased to find that the car was exactly how he had described. Mark had washed the car and filled it full of gas for my drive back home. The people at Blake Utter Ford were incredible. Mark made the buying process easy, everything was very casual with no high pressure sales tactics, and the paperwork process was painless and efficient (they didn't try to force a lot of upgrades on me after negotiating the price on the car). The whole process could not have been better. The car was a terrific deal. The sales process was easy and efficient. Mark Edwards was immensely helpful. I couldn't ask for much more! I would highly recommend Blake Utter and Mark Edwards if you're in the market for a vehicle!

April 5, 2018

Very friendly and was fast about getting my car in and out.

March 30, 2018

Super friendly, hospitable staff. Routine service appointment was completed in less than an hour and I was on my way. "Utterly" the way to do busine...ss!

March 27, 2018

It's been about about 2 1/2 years since I bought my Fusion from Ryan Hill at Bob Utter Ford. It's been a good car and I've been happy with with my ex...periences at the dealership, both when buying it and when getting it serviced. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle or servicing theirs.

We are so glad Ryan and our staff continue to provide you with such great service! We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. At Bob Utter F...ord-Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Utter Family of Dealerships