Viva Kia

New Used Service

4.4
  • Mrs. Maria Seelig
    August 2, 2016

I had the honor of working with Mr. Jose Juarez for my second purchase of a KIA vehicle. Mr. Juarez always has a contagious smile and is very profess...ional and customer oriented. After my purchase of a KIA Forte, he continue to greet at the front door and address us by name. Really who remembers names!! He works diligently in providing the best service and deal. After three years, I decided to shop for a new vehicle but unfortunately, Mr. Juarez was not available. I was forced to work another salesman, and highly disappointed in his professionalism and customer services. I promised myself never to purchase another vehicle at this dealership. So after a few months, I contacted Mr. Juarez regarding a vehicle repair, and as always he was eager to assist. I arrived at the dealership, still with a sour taste in my mouth, due to prior experience. However, Mr. Juarez and Service Manager, greeted me at the front door. Mr. Juarez has made such a great impression on both my husband and I, that we walked out with a brand new KIA Soul, the one we wanted. Thank you Mr. Juarez for restoring my faith in mankind.

• Great customer service
    February 12, 2018

Outstanding experience from all the team. They gave me top dollar for my trade in and salesman helped me with everything pertaining to my new vehicle

• Outstanding experience from all sales staff person
    February 1, 2018

Outstanding sales experience from Salesman, Sales Manager, General Manager. Salesman was well Knowledgeable on the vehicle purchase. I would return t...o this dealership for my next leasing.

• Clean
    January 31, 2018

Viva kia gave me the best offer i could of get for my money, and sales man was of so much help. He showed me great options and got me the perfect vehi...cle that fits my criteria

• I had good experience with Mr. Juan Yu
    January 25, 2018

I had good time with Mr. Juan Yu when I leased my vehicle from this dealer ship. If anyone wants to go there to purchase a vehicle, find Juan Yu he wi...ll help you out.

• Worst place to buy a car
    December 18, 2017

Please do not buy cars from this company they lie to you and run your credit without your permission and if they need to reimburse you money guess wha...t you gonna be waiting forever

• Good Customer Service
    November 23, 2017

They Help Me Alot. Good Customer Service. I Recommend Viva Kia They Have Good Cars Prices

• Viva kia taking care of our vehicle
    November 21, 2017

Viva Kia and in particular Terry and the mechanics that serviced our vehicle did just an absolutely fantastic job. Thank you for all you do

• OIL/ filter change
    September 23, 2017

Great service and friendly staff. Some repairs being done inside the facilities yet outstanding service and communication.

• Great customer service from AJ.
    September 5, 2017

I'm currently looking to purchase a new vehicle and AJ was phenomenal. He went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were met. Even after I le...ft the dealership he continued to check on my quest for a new car and even let me know of a great deal that came up on the car I was interested in. As a first time buyer I am very grateful to have had him as my representative.

Viva Kia