• BATON ROUGE EXPERIENCE IS FIVE STAR WITH BRIAN HAR

MY VISIT IS ALWAYS THE BEST !!!!!! THANK YOU STEVEN !!!!

Thanks! We will let Steven know!

MY VISIT IS ALWAYS THE BEST !!!!!! THANK YOU STEVEN !!!!

Thanks! We will let Steven know!

• Administrative Assistance of a Law Firm

Very good service, our Sales Guy was very friendly, Accounting was fast, we felt very welcome, UNLIKE the AUDI from Metairie,

• Audi S5 2018 from Audi Of Baton Rouge

Excellent Dealership. Good Not Pushy people / seamless transaction. They got Exactly the Car I wanted specs / color combo wise. Was Good to have business with. Strongly Recc!

• We love our new A6 and the experiance was great!

Top notch facility, inventory was very good and every was great. Josh and Steve took good care of us!

• Service on Porsche

Loved the people and concierge service! Would buy here again just for the service!

• Terrific Service

Very prompt and helpful Service, they were careful to do a complete job.

Very prompt and helpful Service, they were careful to do a complete job.

• Recommended Porsche Dealership

This review is a long time coming but better late than never, particularly in terms of giving kudos. I was looking for a good combination of options on a Boxster S and found one on the net at Brian Harris Porsche. I worked with Jeffrey Scharwath and he made the experience an excellent one. I have been dealing with most of the Houston Porsche dealers and was getting frustrated in the process until I found THE car at Brian Harris. I decided to fly in to Baton Rouge one Saturday for a look see and ended up driving it home to Houston that very afternoon. Many thanks to Jeffrey and the entire team at Brian Harris Porsche. You'll be my first choice the next time I'm shopping around again. It may be an effort since it's out of town for me, but the "in-town" service feel is super.

• Great dealership!

This is my second purchase from Audi Baton Rouge. Their new facility is beautiful. The staff, manager, finance manager, and my salesperson are all really friendly and nice. They worked really hard to get my business when I bought my 2015 Q3 and made me a great deal on the 2018Q3. I would recommend them to anyone considering an Audi.

• Brian Harris Audi gets 5 stars

Carly Boos made the transaction seamless and simple. She is upfront, honest and a pleasure to do business with. Audi is lucky to have her! Alison Fisse

• Q7 Purchase

Beautiful new dealership. Andrew was wonderful. The buying process was made simple, and Andrew cut through the minutia.