• BATON ROUGE EXPERIENCE IS FIVE STAR WITH BRIAN HAR

MY VISIT IS ALWAYS THE BEST !!!!!! THANK YOU STEVEN !!!!

Thanks! We will let Steven know!

MY VISIT IS ALWAYS THE BEST !!!!!! THANK YOU STEVEN !!!!

Thanks! We will let Steven know!

• Excellent customer service

I own 2 Audi's A6 & A8L. Next car I purchase will be an Audi. Joe Gunther is a tremendous asset to Brian Harris Audi, He's always very personable and I enjoy visiting with him when dropping off or picking up my car. Sometimes I stop by when passing by just to say hello

• Attentive and superb work

Prompt, friendly service. Provided a ride and treated me quite well.

Prompt, friendly service. Provided a ride and treated me quite well.

• Doug Durnin

Outstanding service. Quick call and able to handle my needs within one hour. Andrew(Service writer) extremely helpful and very efficient.

• Brian Harris Audi Best Dealer

Warranty work needed done on A5 Coupe. Made the call, scheduled an appointment and pickup date. Their driver drove 50 over miles to pick up the car and bring it back the next day repaired and washed. That simple, what more can I say.

• Brian Harris Audi

Excellent and easy. Carly, the sales representative, was readily available and easy to contact. She made sure I was satisfied and followed-up on the entire process. I am very satisfied with the experience.

• Service department

Service advisor was friendly and helpful. Great experience.

Service advisor was friendly and helpful. Great experience.

• Anonymous

I bought my Audi in New Orleans and I had a wonderful sales rep. However whenever I would come in for my 10,000 mile service checkup; the service was horrible and it was so expensive. A friend told me about the Baton Rouge dealership and how good it was. We tried it a few years ago and have been so pleased with the experience, service and cost. When I buy another Audi, I will definitely bring my business to Brian Harris! Thanks so much to you and all of your staff

• Audi Dealership

Friendly, courteous, relationship with salesman Stephen, as well as with financial advisor Chris.

• Kudos for your sales department

Very professional and knowledgable sales staff. No tricks. Very attentive. Answered all my questions completely.