Beyer Kia Falls Church

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 69 reviews

Call This Dealer

Excellent service
    March 23, 2018

I visited this dealership for an oil change, and they not only changed it, but they took care from the recall on my car and washed my car. Thanks for ...Shwan and the technicians.

A positive buying experience
    March 2, 2018

We test-drove more than a dozen vehicles before settling on a Kia Niro. Beyer Kia was among the ones we visited. Our salesman, Omar, was patient and d...id not pressure us; we visited other dealerships where they did. He didn't call and email us relentlessly; we visited other dealerships where they did. The night before the purchase, we happened to visit another Kia dealership where the salesman bad-mouthed Beyer Kia. That was a big turn-off. Then they pulled shennanigans with the pricing so we walked. Omar was straightforward, he educated us, and told us the truth as he knew it. Overall it was very positive.

Great service, no pressure
    February 18, 2018

Our salesman (Al) was great: he let us take the car out for a test drive solo, no pressure to upsell; no annoying callbacks but answered our Qs quickl...y. Got the whole thing done from test-drive to lease to driving it away in about 48hrs.

Awesome experience
    January 29, 2018

Kamiran was an excellent salesman, and was very patient with me. I purchased a 2017 Kia Forte5, and am very happy with it. The whole staff at Beyer ...Kia was very helpful as well.

Great experience
    January 25, 2018

We had a great experience buying our Sorrento. The salesman was patient and flexible with my needs with two young children. They were knowledgeable an...d guided us to the best car for us! So happy with the new car!

Exceptional Experience
    January 7, 2018

I enjoyed my experience with beyer kia. My sales consultant Kamiran Mirza was professional, friendly and patient. My transaction was very enjoyable ...and rewarding. I would do business with beyers again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you had a great experience with Kamiran. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we... can do for you. Have a fantastic day! Best, Emma Beyer

Excellent buying experience
    December 2, 2017

Less than 3 hours to test drive the car I wanted and complete the paperwork.

Great Dealer
    November 11, 2017

Great buying experience. Kamiran Mirza is one of the best salesmen I've encountered over many years of buying cars. He knows the cars well, and wor...ks with the customer at your own pace until getting to the sale. I never felt hurried or pressured. The dealership is conveniently located, very attractive, and filled with friendly people. I enjoyed the buying experience and am very happy with the Kia Niro that I purchased.

Marty, Thank you for your business and thank you for the virtual high 5. We strive to provide excellent service and it's always great to hear about ...another happy customer. If I can ever be assistance please be sure to reach out. Pete Kesterson General Manager pete@beyerauto.com

Very friendly and helpful staff!
    November 5, 2017

Heidi, the salesperson we worked with, was very friendly, relaxed, and helpful about providing information about the Kia Niro we were interested in bu...ying. No pressure to lease or buy, but let us take our time to make a decision. The actual leasing process went very quickly and efficiently, and we are very happy with our new car!

2017 Kia Soul
    October 27, 2017

Very professional and efficient with the sale of my new car . One stop shopping with my insurance company right there. Thanks.

FMH Virginia, thank you for your business and thank you for your feedback. We do try to provide excellent service and a straight forward buying exper...ience. We are happy to have added an insurance agency to help make sure our customers are properly protected as they move forward with the purchase of a new vehicle. I am happy help if you ever need anything. Pete Kesterson General Manager pete@beyerauto.com

Beyer Kia Falls Church