Don Wood Ford Lincoln

New 844-338-8929 Dealer Website
Used 844-338-8722 Email Dealer
Service 844-339-0464

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • 2015 F150

Great dealership, great price, no hassle, great deal from the start.

Great dealership, great price, no hassle, great deal from the start.

• Great Time

What a great experience. Was in and out. My salesmen let me shop. Instead of pushing me towards a certain vehicle he helped me figure out what I wanted. I drove a few different cars and ended up with a Ford Focus. Once I said yes to everything the process was so simple and quick. I will be back and I'll tell all my friends to go to. Thank You Don Wood. P.S My salesmen was Trev Oliver. He is great. Thanks Trev.

• Easy as Pie

Loved the whole experience. Great time buying my 2010 Ford Escape. I got it at the price I wanted and my salesmen Trev Oliver was great to work with. I will be back to buy my next car. Thank You

• Local Buyer

Had a great experience. My salesmen (Trev) was great. Bought a brand new Fusion and love the car. Got it at a great price. Love my new car!!! Thank You Don Wood Ford and Thank You Trev. Will be back!!

• Great Service

I had a great buying experience. The salesman, Trev, made the whole process so easy.