• Excellent experience buying my truck

I had been "kicking tires" online for a few months and had a pretty good idea what I wanted and how much I should pay for it. A lot of dealers seemed to have rather inflated prices and more than a few just didn't seem all that interested in moving their inventory. I found a 2013 F350 at Kinsel Ford and contacted them via email. John returned my call promptly and we were able to reach a mutually agreeable price. He did mention some small scratches that didn't show up well in the photos taken under the bright Texas sunlight so he took some additional photos and sent them via text. (They were very minor, but I was thoroughly impressed at his desire to be completely transparent.) Within a week I was on a plane flying to San Antonio. John had someone meet us at the airport and drove us to the dealership where the truck and associated paperwork were all ready to go. He made sure the entire process was seamless and effortless. I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out and we're extremely happy with the truck. Kinsel Ford is a bit off the beaten path but certainly worth the time it takes to get there. If I decide to buy another truck, I'll certainly give them my first look.