New 866-457-3426 Dealer Website
Used 866-457-2661 Email Dealer
Service 877-606-2327

Average based on 18 reviews.
  • Manfredi Service

I live in the island and it's the most convenient place for me. Place is great and people are nice and treat your fair.

• Manfredi Service

Place is under repairs but will be nice when done. Always great service from the dealership.

• Service

Was approached at the service department to write a review. All I can say is this place is really good!

• Whole Family

Been coming here for years for purchasing and servicing our cars. Will always recommend Manfredi

• Cobalt

Been taking my car here for repairs since I bought from them. Top notch service!

Started coming here last year because the Bay Ridge Chevy closed down. I'm very happy with the repairs for my car.

• NJ Customer

I commute from NJ and work in Staten Island. These guys make it worth it for me to come here. They are very accommodating.

• Service Dept!

Been getting my car serviced here for years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you!

• Fred Bosco - Manfredi Chevrolet

I recently leased a 2014 Chevy Malibu. I went on a website to solicit 5 local dealers for the car I wanted. Being from Staten Island, I naturally assumed that I would have to go over a bridge to get a good deal. Surprisingly, not only was Manfredi in the ballpark with its initial offer but they eventually beat the lowest offer I received. Fred Bosco was the sales person who was assigned to me. He gets a 6 out of 5 (no I'm not family). He returned every email promptly, was never pushy and the price I got was the price I signed at. He was professional and courteous at all times. If you are interested in a Chevy and are going to Manfredi, ask for Fred. I was very pleasantly surprised with the whole experience.

• One of the best car leasing experiences

I just leased a car for my daughter and it had to be the best experience I have had ever .I have purchased or leased a new car at least 8 times in the last 30 years and the experience that I had at Manfredi this week was the best .Friendly salesman ,Fred Bosco , and sales manager,Phil Lombardo ,easy to work with ,curteous and very helpful as far as educating me about there product .I was asked what I needed and what my budget was ,these guys were right on the money .I actually drove out of the dealership the next day with a car ,the Chevy Cruze LT , it was better than the one I set out to lease ,it had more options in it than I thought that i could afford .My daughter was happy ,I was happy ,all in all ,a hassel free experience . I highly recomend that you visit these guys if you are interested in a Chevy product ....

always a pleasure helping my customers anyone if you need me in the future I'm just a call away 347-792-4359 thank you for the great review freddy bosco