• i spoke to diana and she was great.

I AM SHOPPING FOR A USED AVALANCHE,,,I SPOKE TO DIANA AND SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND GREAT ON THE PHONE ...THEN I CALLED BACK AND SPOKE TO A MALE PERSON IN THE USED CAR DEPT..I DID NOT GET HIS NAME ...HE WAS RUDE AND ACTED LIKE A MEATBALL.....WHEN MY WIFE GETS BACK AND THE AVALANCHE IS STILL AVAILABLE I WILL STOP BY

On behalf of Manfredi Chevrolet, I would like to apologize for your frustrating experience with our Male sales representative. The situation you've described is not typical for our dealership, and your feedback has been taken into serious consideration. Your business is very important to us and we'd like to regain your trust. If you are open to discussing this issue in further detail, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for alerting me to this issue and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Delina Negron, Customer Care Manager 347-650-2337.

• Great Service

It's excellent service with Chevy jeep and any best car

It's excellent service with Chevy jeep and any best car

• Manfredi Service

I live in the island and it's the most convenient place for me. Place is great and people are nice and treat your fair.

• Manfredi Service

Place is under repairs but will be nice when done. Always great service from the dealership.

• Service

Was approached at the service department to write a review. All I can say is this place is really good!

• Whole Family

Been coming here for years for purchasing and servicing our cars. Will always recommend Manfredi

• Cobalt

Been taking my car here for repairs since I bought from them. Top notch service!

Started coming here last year because the Bay Ridge Chevy closed down. I'm very happy with the repairs for my car.

• NJ Customer

I commute from NJ and work in Staten Island. These guys make it worth it for me to come here. They are very accommodating.

• Service Dept!

Been getting my car serviced here for years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you!