• Very competent and friendly staff. We love them!

Thanks Nancy for the very kind words. We really appreciate your confidence and business. Thanks!

From the day Bought my Prius there in June of 2004 until this past week when they serviced it (also our Rav 4) we have loved the personnel and service we have received at town Toyota. Both my husband and I can recommend them whole heartedly and without any reservations! Everyone is friendly, caring, and they do excellent work. I prefer to stay there when my car is serviced even though they have a shuttle to downtown and Costco is right across the street. It's comfortable, has coffee and everyone is friendly. Its a chance for me to be quiet and still for a change.

• Rav4 se

The dealer couldn't find the car advertised, but had a decent price on another one. I didn't buy from them.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and I'm sorry we couldn't sell you the vehicle you wanted. Please keep us in mind in the future. Thanks again.

• Routine maintenance

Thank you Ruth!

Was greeted and waited on in a matter of minutes. No hassle, car in when advised, ready when advised. They even washed my car. The ease of getting my Venza service completed was a breeze.

Thank you Ruth!

• Super Customer Service! I have three Toyota cars.

Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to review us. We appreciate you very much!

Buying the lifetime oil change/maintenance program on my three Toyota vehicles was a great decision. It gives me a lot of confidence to know what maintenance is needed on my cars in a proactive manner. The customer service in the Service Department has been tremendous for the 10+ years I have been a customer. Great team! Gracias.

• Replaced 4-runner dash under Toyota recall

Thanks Ron for taking the time to review us, we appreciate you very much!

Micah Smith the service advisor did an outstanding job in listening/scheduling and delivering my car back to me as requested! The Toyota technician did a perfect job installing the new dash. The car was spotless inside and out when I picked it up!! Thanks again Toyota service team for a job well done!!

Thanks Ron for taking the time to review us, we appreciate you very much!

• Dalene Halley

Thanks for the awesome review Dalene! We really appreciate your business and will continue to do what we can to meet or exceed your expectations.

As always, I received the best,most curtious care from town Toyota!!! This time I had not been able to make an appointment and they got me right in! They always have taken the best care of me for elenen years now!!!

• Great as always

Our 13th vehicle from Town. Won't do business with anyone else

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

Our 13th vehicle from Town. Won't do business with anyone else

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

• Outstanding Service Department

Thank you very much for both your business and the kind review, we appreciate it.

I have always had my 2015 Tundra Scheduled Service completed by Town Toyota and have always been satisfied. My most recent service was no exception, which was facilitated by a very competent, knowledgeable, and delightful TXM Maintenance Specialist Jovanie Rivera.

• New Truck

Easy transaction buying my Tacoma. No pressure. Knowledgeable sales staff. Nicely prepped truck. Full tank of gas even.

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. Enjoy your Tacoma, they're fantastic trucks!

• Good service department

Do excellent work and very expedient. Good communication on service. Very nice facilities.

Thank you Hockey Fan! We appreciate the review and kind words.

Thank you Hockey Fan! We appreciate the review and kind words.