3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 208 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

208 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Volvo Cars of Phoenix from DealerRater.com

• May 27, 2016

Brian Lawrence is my contact at Volvo and he is always very helpful with getting me a loaner car, keeping in touch with me regarding repairs and timef...rame for when my vehicle will be ready. When I get my vehicle back it is always clean and all the repairs/maintenance has been done. I am EXTREMELY happy with the Volvo of Phoenix dealership and Brian and his dedication to the customer.

April 7, 2018

March 18, 2018: We discovered "VOLVO OF NORTH PHOENIX" while searching an "07 Prius w/150k miles for $4737 on KBB.com and "Nick" said it would be read...y for us to look once we drove from our house in the City of Maricopa to their dealership, 53 miles / 1 hour and 12 minutes away. It had dirt-caked engine compartment, seats so filthy they had to do a 'quicky clean up' just so my wife and I could test drive 1.2 miles / 4 right turns from dealership. We traded our 08 Scion Xb w/214k miles towards this and got $2000 trade in. Our Scion did NOT LEAK OIL AND RAN PERFECTLY! When Prius was delivered 3 days later an invoice showed that they had repaired things that weren't on agreement. The items that WERE on agreement "hybrid battery test / inspection, trim piece reattached to trunk and major undercarriage / engine mud removal" COMPLETELY IGNORED yet invoice said trunk handle had been 'repaired'. I showed salesman 'Nick' broken latch on trunk and discovered a major oil leak from engine and alignment made car pull to the right. None of the filters had been replaced nor items fixed so I took photos of general state and complained to 'Ulisis' Sales Manager. Ulisis said they would fix oil leak and alignment as well as test all batteries and sent us home with a loaner. 6 days later we got our Prius back, trunk latch partially repaired and OIL LEAK still apparent as well as hybrid batteries inspection and test not performed and alignment that is WORSE than before / still pulls-R. I have contacted and left messages for Ulisis Osuna Sales Manager as well as the GM 'EJ Schneider' to call me so that we can resolve this dispute. They are in the world's longest meeting and not returning calls, it is obvious that the dealership is stringing us along to void the 15 day / 500 mile LEMON LAW and do not plan on taking their LEMON back or repairing it the way they promised. The dirty condition means the car was abused and possibly 'lived in' and it sat on their back-lot for 3 MONTHS until the day we came to test drive. The carfax showed 1 owner and we were told it had been inspected, however 'Nick' mentioned a "152 point inspection that we paid $800 for in the reconditioning fee". In short: THEY ARE DISHONEST. We traded our 08 Scion Xb in @ $2000 for this 07 Prius LEMON included was $4500 of our cash = $6500. We expect them to honor their agreement to repair it to satisfaction or refund our money and vehicle. They are stringing along hoping we'll go away, but we are just getting started!

April 4, 2018

Wayne Littrell VERY good employee. Traveling alone from Canada when engine light indicator went 'on'. Phoned from Flagstaff (Easter holiday wkend)... to Phoenix dealership and Wayne explained potential issue. Facilitated my service appointment, explained problem, trusted his advice, kept me updated as was lengthy complex problem..

Hello there! Wayne and the team were glad to get you back on the road quickly. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

Employees Worked With
    March 16, 2018

I have a 2002 Volvo S60, 16 years old please remember! I bought two keyless remotes off of Amazon.com this Stealership want's $227.00 to program them,... absolute theft! I already paid them $300 for a key and cut for this car! They are rude, sarcastic and will rob you because they know you need the item and have little choice, avoid this STEALERSHIP, go to the Gilbert Volvo location!

March 7, 2018

Wonderful service, very caring staff. This is my favorite place and this is why I bought my 4th Volvo there. Feel like at home with large family.

Volvo Cars of Phoenix

We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we¿¿¿re very pleased to know that we¿¿¿ve had the opportunity to work with you on seve...ral different occasions.

February 1, 2018

I brought my o8 C-30 in for service and I had the privilege of meeting Nicole D. She was very cordial and friendly from the start. She walked me thr...ough what it would take to get another 60k. or more. I was impressed by her professionalism and the ability to make sure that it is all about the customer. Very happy with Volvo Of Phoenix.

Volvo Cars of Phoenix

Hello there! Thank you for choosing Volvo of Phoenix for your business. We are so glad to hear that Nicole made your visit with us a great one!

December 27, 2017

This is the first time I financed a car and I couldn???t ask for a better experience. They work with exactly what I was wanting! Gave me a great deal ...as well. The people there are extremely friendly and also caring on a actual human level. I would recommend everyone who is suggesting to buy a car to go here and ask for Tyler he???s great and well experience overall!

Volvo Cars of Phoenix

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you. Enjoy your ...new car!

December 15, 2017

We live 100 miles from Volvo of Phoenix and our annual maintenance experiences have been extremely positive. We make arrangements in advance for a lo...aner car which is a great service and allows us to get some things done around Phoenix while our car is being serviced. Our service advisors have been very courteous and responsive. Nicole was great about giving me updates throughout the day. She and the service team made sure everything was resolved and took the time at the end of their work day (which happened to be a Saturday) to demonstrate how to address a unique locking/unlocking of the vehicle.

Volvo Cars of Phoenix

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team truly appreciates your repeat business and we can¿¿¿t thank you enough for making the trip to our dea...lership. It is always a pleasure working with you and we wish you many happy, safe miles. Thank you for being a part of our family, come back and see us again!¿¿

November 19, 2017

have never been to a more professional and honest dealership! Volvo Of Phoenix made my purchase of my new 2014 Toyota Prius so easy and painless! Ej ...and Nick did a great job making sure I was 100% comfortable before making a decision! BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

November 17, 2017

Went in for Oil change on my Volvo. Ended up buying another Volvo Great Deal ! Friendly no pleasure sales staff Volvo's are great vehicles

2205 W Bell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85023