Average based on 6 reviews.
  • great service

Hector Ruiz is always very helpful and knowledgeable. I drive further to receive great service as I have a dealer closer to home.

• great service

I visited this dealer interested in a MDX, Silvia helped me get a great deal on the car me and my wife absolutely love.

• Great experience!!

Had a great buying experience! Silvia our sales rep was very professional and did not pressure us like the other dealerships we had previously been to. If you want to purchase a vehicle without all the hassle go to Metro Acura! Ask for Silvia! She was very wonderful!!

• Car Purchase

Very good experience. Shaun from Metro Acura is very informative, patient, very approachable. We did not felt pressured to buy, gave us a lot of options.. like talking to an old friend giving car advice!!. Highly recommend this dealership. Thanks Shaun and Dan!

• Excellent Service, Knowledgeable Service Advisor

I bought 3 cars from this dealership and I have been bringing all my cars to the same dealership since 2006. The only reason why I always come back for service and repairs is mainly for the excellent service being provided by Hector Ruiz who I would say is the best service advisor this dealership have. Hector is very professional, knowledgeable, honest and very accomodating. Hector treats you with respect, gives you the best advise and on point when it comes to details about repairs/maintenance.