McGrath Buick GMC Cadillac Kia

New 888-420-1158 Dealer Website
Used 888-712-4809 Email Dealer
Service 888-712-4818

• A car for the wife

I was treated with respect from the beginning. Jake Stovie explained all the features on the vehicle I was interested in both at the dealership and the test drive. Jessica Pira handled the financing quickly and thoroughly explaining all documents to my satisfaction. I purchased the rust proofing and paint protection package which Jill explained very well and set up an appointment convenient to me. I enjoyed my experience with these people. I thought all the personnel working there were very friendly, helpful and courteous. The dealership was very clean and I really liked the apples. I highly recommend this dealership and the personnel that helped me during my purchase.

Thanks for this amazing review Ron! I will be sure to let Jake and Jess know that you really appreciated all of their help! Thanks for taking the time to let me know about your experience. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have! Lindsay McGrath, General Manager | lmcgrath@mcgrathauto.com.

• Excellent Service

Thank you for this outstanding review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

McGrath Buick made me feel like part of the family. This dealership cares about their customer going beyond making your experience the very best possible.

• McGrath

Your McGrath Team are always welcoming and make me feel like I know what is going on with my Encore. you guys are the BEST!!

Thank you so much, Kelly! This is so great to hear! Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future!

• Everything was perfect

Everything was perfect- on-time, friendly service, free wash, clean/comfortable waiting area.

Thank you for this great review! We're glad your service appointment went amazing!

• Scheduled Appointment for Recall

I arrived a couple minutes early. I was quickly greeted and checked in for my scheduled appointment. After performing a walk around of my truck, I was explained what was going to happen, how long it would approximately take, and other options that I could opt in for. After that discussion I was taken to a comfortable area where I sat until the service was completed. The billing process was very smooth. The appointment was for a Recall so there were no fees, as expected. But I did get a complimentary car wash! Overall, very pleased with the staff, processes, and the comfort that I received.

Hi Zach! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We strive for customer service and making our customers happy! Please let us know if you ever need anything automotive in the future!

• Great Service ...... took their time to explain th

Great Service ...... took their time to explain the process. Kraig Myers was wonderful to work with.

• McGrath Cadillac service OUTSTANDING!!

Brian Carnahan serviced my Cadillac after we experienced some issues. He identified a problem and promptly got it in and fixed and back to us in record time. We bought our Cadillac from McGrath and would do so again. I cant say enough about their service program and the time efficiency and care they take with every customer. We would recommend this to all of our friends and family.

• Old school service with new school technology

The whole experience was great. From the initial scheduling to the end. Two employees who stuck out the most were Ryan and Chenoa (Chevy). Through the door; Ryan greeted me with a genuine smile, a firm hand shake, and sincere concern for my automotive challenges. This made me feel comfortable handing over my keys. Also, gave me a sense of security that my mechanical issues would be properly assessed and repaired. In the office, Chevy was warm and welcoming yet professional. She was patient and showed a genuine concern for my needs. The service was prompt. My vehicle was ready before I could finish my lunch. Ryan was very informative about every aspect of the issues I wanted addressed as well as general maintenance and upkeep. They even washed my car. Now that's going the "extra mile." Great job guys!

Randall Bockoven made my experience a great one! He took the time to really listen to what I was looking for and explaining all of my options. He was a pleasure to do business with.

• Outstanding sales experience

Our salesman, Tim Johnson, was absolutely great! He understood our needs and met them with a very efficient process. Highly recommended to ALL potential car buyers. Wonderful experience with the entire staff.