Berlin City Chevrolet GMC Buick

New 888-830-2887 Dealer Website
Used 888-818-9055 Email Dealer
Service 888-830-6371

Average based on 187 reviews.
  • Very smooth transaction

The process is smooth and easy. Every one of the staff is 100% involved and make you feel like you're a special \ customer.

• Purchased a 2016 Silverado 2500HD

This is a 5 Stars dealership, what else can I say.

This is a 5 Stars dealership, what else can I say.

• Body Shop

Expected Quality GM Body Repair but received Backyard Quality Body Repair instead but friendly Customer Service workers.

• Dissappointed

Put in 2 seperate reqests about vechicles, no call back, no follow up, got sent a survey from dealers noted no call back, still st thus point no call bavk, very dissapointing

• Great Servie Department!

They service team and Randall Grondin offered superior customer service! Randall absolutely went the distance in making sure our car was serviced and back on the road. I was thankful to drive the new Silverado for a few days while the car was in the shop. My kids and I were very happy to get our rig back and it's better than the day I purchased it. We will definitely be back when it is time to trade up again! Thank you, Adam and Family

• Chris M

I have purchase over a dozen GM vehicles for my wife and I over the last couple of decades. When Berlin City Chevrolet says they make buying "easy" they mean it. We just purchased a 2016 Silverado LTZ Z71 and the process was outstanding. I would recommend this dealer to everyone!!! From the paperwork to the salespersons knowledge the experience is unmatchable. Ask for Justin Stacey, he rocks. Two very happy customers.

• Great fast easy service

Fast and easy. Picked my car up when I was at work and dropped my keys off when it was done.

• Maintenance and service

I only have one complaint, that it takes 7 to 10 days to book an oil change and normal maintenance for a vehicle.

• great service

I thought this was the easiest car purchase I have ever had and I will definitely will come back to but anther one from berlin city.

• Great service

Randall was very courteous and professional. Kept me informed and also had an issue addressed ahead of time so I would not have to come back.