Berlin City Chevrolet GMC Buick

• billminogue

Speedy and efferent, stream lined, great experience

Speedy and efferent, stream lined, great experience

• not sure what this means?

The salesman did a great job, answering all our questions, trying to give us the best deal he could find. The atmosphere there is great and we would recommend Berlin City to others. We are satisfied customers.

• Best dealership in New England

Staff is always helpful and courteous. I've been dealing with Berlin City for about 20 years. They are easy to work with and always go out of their way to help you get a great deal.

• Had a wondrfull experience buying my car here

Awesome place to buy a car Sam I my sales man was great

Awesome place to buy a car Sam I my sales man was great

• james

I never had a good time buying a truck before now ,. their the best . had a good time. ide do it again .

• Staff was great,facility was clean and comfortable

Honesty,courtesy,hard work on my behalf and a vehicle that fits me to a tee.All the staff I met were enjoyable with great attitudes.

• Berlin City Chevy, Berlin, NH is awesome!

The sales staff were great, did not pressure us. They listened to what we were looking for and found us a SUV that fit our budget. They had to go to another state to get the model, features and color we wanted, but it was here in no time. Very friendly and showed us all the features, helped us set up ON STAR and hands-free phone connection. Great experience! Have recommended them to friends and family.

• Great Sales Experiance

Great experience as always best sales parts and service staff in the business everything was easy from the test drive to the delivery

• a nice place to shop

They found the truck in N Y for me and we work out a fair price. and they took care of me on changing my plow and tires over. the sales man was great in doing his job.

• Awesome customer service and buying process

I'very bought/leased all my vehicles from Berlin City. Friendliest group around..They never make you feel pressured. They are there to help you out from start to finish!!