• Great Dealership

I have never had a better experience at a dealership. They accepted my offer over the phone, never tried to upsell me on anything, expertly handled my out of state change of registration and took care of returning my leased BMW. This is a great place to buy a car.

• Audi review

I wanted to thank Chris F in the Audi department for his superior service. He is extremely professional, thorough, and conscientious to the needs of his clients. He has always gone out of his way to be reachable, efficient, and courteous. I love my Audi A6 and because of the service that I receive when I come into the Audi facility, I will always drive an Audi! Thank you, Joan Amshel

• Tina Bodine

Having my car repaired with Tina Bodine was a pleasurable experience. Being a women and bringing my car in for repair to any shop is frustrating because I don't really know if the repairs are necessary. Tina explains everything and I felt so comfortable that she was repairing things that were necessary. Thank you Tina.

• Bar none!

I've been to several Audi service centers, and Audi Tampa has been the best by far!

• Great Service with George at Audi Tampa