Conley Subaru

(3.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.0
  • Very easy and up front
    October 16, 2015

We found them online and they made the whole buying process very easy. My wife and I drove from Miami and worked with Jessica and Gary Cooper. We will... never buy a Subaru from anyone else.

• JimV!
    January 23, 2018

I see very good reviews on this site, but my experience was very different. I would not go to this dealership again. To those who might, I say be very... careful. Verify everything that is said, double check all the paperwork, and make sure the car has all the equipment promised. I have been buying/leasing cars since 1965, never felt I could trust a dealership less. I hope my experience was a rare exception.

• Tatianna
    October 19, 2017

I came to the dealer to see if I could get the Subaru I wanted. I expected to have to bargain and push but instead was greeted by Al Golabek. He knew ...all the details of each model and stock on his lot. He never pressured or stressed me or my family out. And I happily returned the same day to buy my first brand new car later that same afternoon! I would and have told my family and friends to go visit Al specifically.

• Best car buying experience I've ever had
    July 10, 2014

Bryan was was sales associate, and I have to say the most honest decent salesmen I've ever dealt with. Great guy, enjoyed the entire buying process. E...ven thanked the management for the experience I had with them. Great job guys, that's what people expect but rarely get when buying a truck.

Conley Subaru